Setsuka Online Thread

Setsuka Online Players

Setsuka matches online...........i mean i guess we could try it.Id same as above.

That dude DiBiddilyBop is a beast.I herby ban him from online.?:P

Setsuka Online Players

Good games Vivoco, I was really having fun for the first two matches. We went back and forth for a little bit, but I came out 1-1, thats better than 0-1 right? Haw haw.

Anyway, I kind of got irritated with Aloz's bullshit and didn't bother to get back in our match. I really just can't stand that guy for some reason, he pushes my buttons without even doing anything. Whenever he enters a room i'm in, I just leave or boot him if im hosting. His ivy is just spammy as hell, and i've never been spammed with an ultimate grab before. He has to be using something to pull off ivy's ultimate grab WITH the JF every time he wants to, back to fucking back if he feels like it. That, and I kept getting a network error for some reason. After that last N/E I just decided to let it be and move on with something else.

But again, good matches. Your setsuka is very strong, only advise I could give you is that you need to not depend on her 3B:B so much, if you're fighting the right person you'll get punished for it every time.

Setsuka Online Players

0.o dun worry about aloz hes a good man.Thanks For the advice =],lmao i was just practicing my 1 B:B online so... ya lol
( since her move is not 100 m% executable) .nvm there will be setsuka party either tomorrow or whenever so STAY TUNE!!

btw where is shenrei ,he is like....dead...

Setsuka Online Players

I only play online occasionally. If I play online too much, it destroys my offline timing. There's a lot of offline comp here where I live, so at most I'm strictly an offline player.

Setsuka Online Players

A beast, huh? Lol, you're not bad yourself, kittianinja.

GGs last night, Vivoco88. We'll definitely be playing more soon. Your Hilde is brutal...

Setsuka Online Players

Yo.
Well guyz, I'm trying to come back to Setz, because she just lookz like the shit handz down. However, I'm still kinda new with her (Although I can hit JFs with no probs...well the umberella gives me a little trouble still..) and I don't know how to get inside safely, instead of throwing out bA all the time, or a 33B.

If you're on PSN, send me a message so I can see a good Setz in action

Setsuka Online Players

Hello guyz

awww we have guest of honor here =],IT"S SHENREEEEEEI

Howdy shenrei??

Btw still looking for sesuka players =]

TO SHENREI

In my opinion it doesnt matter wether it's off or online coz the delay its just about the animation ,
I have ever played with the 3 bars connection guy and the JF is just fine ,the timing its still the same =]so ....

Pleaseee go online MR .SHENREI we miss u =(

and I am still looking for setsuka player =]

call me

Setsuka Online Players

JFs, they can be learned online yes with muscle memory, but it is awkward nonetheless. However, BUFFERS are a different story. The lag will affect the proper recovery frames that you need to see on many moves, such as 11A, A+KB, 214B+G, etc. Online just isn't suitable for the way I play.

Setsuka Online Players

But...MR shenrei will you go online today

PLEaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (sob sob)

Setsuka Online Players

Hey ATL, I'll add you when I get home.

I generally don't like to get too close with sets. Mid range is good since 33B is such a good punisher, and most of the time on block you can follow it up with the umbrella for a frame trap (you only want to try at mid range since you'll be punished if you're in too close). However when you do want to get inside, A+K, A works well.

Honestly, I think pulling umbrella out on command is more important than her other JFs. I'll throw out 1B:B and 2143B:B on occasion to mix up my opponent, but the umbrella comes out 5-10 times per round, except against people who really know how to punish it. That being said, I do need to practice 1 : A : A : A so I can consistently work it into my game instead of occasionally using it and hoping I hit the JFs.

Setsuka Online Players

Yey great spirit Dibid, keep training!!!

And 1B:B is an awesome move, coz the range is like hilde's whatever gay spear.

Dun trust me???Try it

Setsuka Online Players

It looks to me that there's a good amount of Setsu that gets played on the PS3, non?
I'm on the 360, and I like like her lots, but I agree that playing with her online is tough. I feel like I'm learning the JFs all over again... *sigh*

Setsuka Online Players

JFs, they can be learned online yes with muscle memory, but it is awkward nonetheless. However, BUFFERS are a different story. The lag will affect the proper recovery frames that you need to see on many moves, such as 11A, A+KB, 214B+G, etc. Online just isn't suitable for the way I play.

Especially after 214B+G that throw is almost worthless online because it is so hard to buffer even a 22_88A+BA.

Setsuka Online Players

I had problems doing a 4K on 1 - 2 bar connections; it doesn't even come out at times.

Setsuka Online Players

Hey guys

I have found quite a few Setsuka players now about 10 people I guess.

And soon I will host tournament among Setsuka players

So parctice HARRRD

The winner will be posted here .

Setsuka Online Players

Hey guys

I have found quite a few Setsuka players now about 10 people I guess.

And soon I will host tournament among Setsuka players

So parctice HARRRD

The winner will be posted here .

Oh wow you really are dedicated to getting Setsuka players huh.

Setsuka Online Players

Oh wow you really are dedicated to getting Setsuka players huh.
Well, I'm guessing that after beating the other 10 Sets player, he can be declared the best Sets player around. :-D

Btw, I think the best Sets player in SC4 is CheeseOfTheDay? :-O
I saw his vids and I've only two words for this guy: INSANE DEVIL.

Setsuka Online Players

I'm not the best. Maybe technically (execution wavedash) but cause of work, study, girlfrend i have lack of time to play. I have bad matchups vs many characters:/.
Eh where are those sc3 times when i had time to play and VC as a best frend xD.

Back