Setsuka Online Thread

Setsuka Online Players

Gah, I think I still remember getting raped by another Setsuka player online and through the whole match I
was totally just WTF.I think it was Angrael or Angel somethin'.I remember having almost the exact customization or something.xD Anyways, To say the least I was scarred for life lol XD,but it
sort'ove motivated me to get better I guess

Setsuka Online Players

Gah, I think I still remember getting raped by another Setsuka player online and through the whole match I
was totally just WTF.I think it was Angrael or Angel somethin'.I remember having almost the exact customization or something.xD Anyways, To say the least I was scarred for life lol XD,but it
sort'ove motivated me to get better I guess

It's Angrel Fear!

Setsuka Online Players

OH HI espada

How are u lol, yeah that was great game with ya

Actually ur good, just need to practice

PS : I have proved you lag doesn't affect JF o.0

Lets play again sometime =]

Setsuka Online Players

Btw, Vivoco, do you have any vids of your play? I think it would provide some insight to Sets noobs like me trying to get better.

Setsuka Online Players

OH HI espada

How are u lol, yeah that was great game with ya

Actually ur good, just need to practice

PS : I have proved you lag doesn't affect JF o.0

Lets play again sometime =]

Damn you and your 1:A:A:A online, blashemphy and shennanigans!JK

good games yesterday.

Setsuka Online Players

I beat you the first couple of times we played, but after you picked up my stun game, you endlessly destroyed me. lol. I'll try and hop on tonight and send you another invite. :)

Setsuka Online Players

I'm a setsuka player, you're on my friends list.
I tried to fight you with Setsuka the other night but the lag in your room was insane because of the other two people (who were at 3 and 2) and if its one thing I will not fight with when using setsuka, its lag.

Lag demolishes setsuka's move-set. But, i'm really good with her. I just started back fighting on ranked about a week ago, my record is 167/19 (Wins/Losses) and i'm level 34. I used to be level 86 with about 1700 wins and maybe 900 losses but my data magically ended up corrupting and I lost it all.

Anyway, I'm down if you still want to fight my setsuka. Just send me a message at any time.

Really good? Didnt you send me hate mail not too long ago because I crapped on you and that horrible lag?

Setsuka Online Players

Oh lulz sorry about that but the last we played was about 3 months ago :P

No need to be sorry! I remember you even though we played a long time ago. Nick looks very familiar.

I'm playing offline a lot more since I have competition offline and offline > online but I'll try to get into the online mix a little more shortly.

At least until RE5 hits. Then, it's bye bye online SC4.

Take care and merry Christmas.

Setsuka Online Players

Oh, well um soory for the late reply first of all xD
And happy New Years to you too,Angrel.And hopefully my Setsuka's improved since then,well I hope {:P

Setsuka Online Players

Good old Vivoco. Won't stop until you've played everyone that's even considered practicing with Sets. You've got 1A:A:A down alright. But I did notice that you tend to buffer things in regardless of whether the initial attack was blocked or connected, as opposed to reading and reacting (although you do use some frame traps, which demand buffering). I could see you getting punished for this if you plan to play seriously offline however. I suppose I'm being somewhat nitpicky, though, for your online game is good, and who knows, you could play differently offline. I'm not really considered a Setsuka pro anyway, so I might be wrong. Just something I noticed in our many matches.

Sets players feel free to add me if you want to face a decent Setsuka or Tira.

Setsuka Online Players

o.0 Soul how are u lol?

Thank you for ur critique Have u found other setsuka players? 0.O

Setsuka Online Players

Bought Sc4.. thought it was a button masher gm.. so i kinda gave the game up.. One day decided to pick up Sc4 again... Got my ass handed by a setsuka player... And i was like.. dam that character is crazy. Very flashy and seems technical.. which i like in a character. I have pretty good connection, adsl 6.0 mb wired, i do prefer to play with ppl with min 4 bars. I would like to play with some good setsuka players and learn the game a lil more.

I do have a long tekken history and background so i would assume i have a potential to be good at this game, hopefully with Setsuka cus she seems crazy. N btw. i think the guy who kicked my ass with setsuka was some guy named kiitieninja or sumthin.. his setsuka looked dominating.
Main are Lei and Nina but i can play alot more characters.

So if any setsuka players wouldnt mind playing and teaching a setsuka noob.. feel free to msg me. PSN: mackfactor

Setsuka Online Players

oh btw, kinda off topic, is there any character that is kinda like lei?? And i hope noone says Voldo.. cus he seems like a child molestor.

Setsuka Online Players

I tend to use Setsuka online a lot, but I don't think I've seen any of the people in this board before aside from KingZeal. My Setsuka ranges from ok to decent, mostly because ranked has conditioned me to rely on mixups that only work on spammers. I can never get into a match out of ranked because some glitch with my internet makes my connection appear as 3 bars in the waiting room no matter how good or bad it may be. I'd love to play some of the people here, but I'm usually only on during the weekend.

Setsuka Online Players

Bought Sc4.. thought it was a button masher gm.. so i kinda gave the game up.. One day decided to pick up Sc4 again... Got my ass handed by a setsuka player... And i was like.. dam that character is crazy. Very flashy and seems technical.. which i like in a character. I have pretty good connection, adsl 6.0 mb wired, i do prefer to play with ppl with min 4 bars. I would like to play with some good setsuka players and learn the game a lil more.

I do have a long tekken history and background so i would assume i have a potential to be good at this game, hopefully with Setsuka cus she seems crazy. N btw. i think the guy who kicked my ass with setsuka was some guy named kiitieninja or sumthin.. his setsuka looked dominating.
Main are Lei and Nina but i can play alot more characters.

So if any setsuka players wouldnt mind playing and teaching a setsuka noob.. feel free to msg me. PSN: mackfactor

Trust me it was a lucky win i suck.we can play a couple games if u like ill add u when i get home from work:)

Setsuka Online Players

ok sounds good add me. U had the Just Frames down tight and some nice combos.. Believe me, im sure ull leave after playing with me couple games.. I have no experience with SC4, but im willing to pick up Setsuka.. shes seems crazy, kinda like akira. Btw u play tekken at all?

Setsuka Online Players

o,0
I do play tekken
My bitch is NINA williams o.0

(well the main reason is she never gets old lmao)

Setsuka Online Players

ermm

PhatKat66- hes good, but i think you already know him vivi.
BentLeet plays a great setsuka now, i dont think he missed one just of her umbrella punish aB. But im pretty sure Bent only plays her for fun, i dont think he mains her. But he is one of the best on psn so yeah of course hed be awesome with setsuka.

well i think thats more people you can add to your cult vivi.

Back