Setsuka - Q&A Thread

hmm you only have to iput 33B from crouch...thats it. Or you input 2363B from crouch, a bit easier i guess.

Block Yoshis FC3K and train with that, you will find out whats easier for you...

But Yoshi´s FC3K can be punished with FC3A+B I think, or maybe I´m wrong xD

Can you punish Yoshi's FC 3K with B+K combo or a:G:b using RCC? Assuming FC 3K is -24, and both B+K and a:G:b are i23, you have 1 frame for RCC. Is it possible?

Nah, dont think so, yoshi can block it afterwards I think, better off using FC3bb you can get the same string off using it, or atleast roughly.

Can you punish Yoshi's FC 3K with B+K combo or a:G:b using RCC? Assuming FC 3K is -24, and both B+K and a:G:b are i23, you have 1 frame for RCC. Is it possible?
aGb can if your V quick, not sure if 3a+b,
sorry for double posting.

I think is possible, but just for combo vids and that kind of stuff, if someone perform that in a real battle I will be His/her slave for the rest of my life xDDDDDDDDD

I think is possible, but just for combo vids and that kind of stuff, if someone perform that in a real battle I will be His/her slave for the rest of my life xDDDDDDDDD
Pack your bags up then slave, I love punishing Yoshi, especially with aGb just, just look at him fly XD

Bushy, since you can't use agb from crouching, you have to recover from crouching in 1 frame and then instant aGb to fit the punish window of FC 3K. It's super hard, not even sure if possible.

Since Docvizzo plays against Yoshi a lot, he will have many opportunities to try this in VS =P

Im not sure offline, but online most yoshis are naive enough to assume it worked and often try to attack straight away
offline, better off just using 3b:b to be safe

Yeah! but you´re right Ring, in theory a perfect CC just takes 1 frame, so is posible, also if you know how to perform ag:B wich is one frame less than agB (right? xD) you can take 2 frames in the CC :D

But I think CC B+K is more epic xD

Yep, it is, if you use sets, you should be able to do it, not much extra work for the nice lil benefits, neat launch, faster, allows double then umbrella, and it looks pwitty

IDK. I think she wasnt important in SCIII & SCIV so why put her in SCV?????? Really if you think about it, that was random!:)
Exact same for mitsurugi, astaroth and um quite a few more, not to mention her story hasnt been completed yet, mitsu is still running around.

Exact same for mitsurugi, astaroth and um quite a few more, not to mention her story hasnt been completed yet, mitsu is still running around.
You right. Mitsu still been around and aint been killed yet. if you avenge yo master and you met wit the dude who killed him, then kill that mothafucka!!!!!!!! It dont take long if you got swords two avenge someone.

Maybe shes not good, enough, maybe she didnt find mitsu
so much shit, that allows her story to carry on.

Two questions

If 33B 22A+B is timed right is it a guaranteed combo?

Ive heard that Setsuka is hard to play on an arcadestick, is this true. If so why?

nope, plus that is a waste of a super launch
try 33b, then then bA if you cant get umbrella, you air control out of that, just make sure shes resheathed her sword before you input, or buffer so you press B when shes just resheathed

Two questions

If 33B 22A+B is timed right is it a guaranteed combo?

Ive heard that Setsuka is hard to play on an arcadestick, is this true. If so why?
It is not a guaranteed combo and neither is Bushy's opinion of AgB instead of 22A+B. Your best shot is probably 33B ~ 214aB (Slide Input). But I will agree that if you are unable to achieve 214aB then you should go for aB. Ba may possibly work as well. Not sure though.

It is not a guaranteed combo and neither is Bushy's opinion of AgB instead of 22A+B. Your best shot is probably 33B ~ 214aB (Slide Input). But I will agree that if you are unable to achieve 214aB then you should go for aB. Ba may possibly work as well. Not sure though.
huh where did you get AgB from.

33b guranteed 66ba
bA
2143aB, but will miss if too far have play about in practice so you can determine the range of those.

Back