Sham-POW, biatch!

As hilarious as this is I'm now wondering exactly why the whore bit his tongue and wouldn't let go.....I mean it just seems like a bad idea, exactly where did her plan go from there and more importantly what was her objective?!

I know it's stupid of me to wonder but this shit just has me curious now.

I know they can do wonders with your appearance before you go on TV, but this guy barely looks like the same person as when he did the Shamwow/Slapchop commercials.

Oh, and he's 44?

She probably bit his tounge to provoke agression and sue?
While Shlomi and Harris were both arrested for felony aggravated battery, prosecutors this month declined to file formal charges against the combatants. Police records list Shlomi's occupation as "Marketing," but make no mention of his affiliation with the ShamWow or the Slap Chop, both of which sell for $19.95 (plus shipping and handling)
LOL?

I just ran across the before and after pics of the hooker:

Arrested twice a few years ago:
0327092sham2.jpg

After ShamWow dude:

935958f147.jpg

Fucking ow.

Why in the hell was he making out with a hooker anyway? That mouth is like, sloppy 1,232,165,456ths...

He just licked every dude's dick in miami that has to pay for sex... yuck.

some uk woman got arrested for biting a 1/3rd of her bf's tongue off whilst 'kissing' last week. must be the new craze. you kids and your rock'n'roll! *shakes fist*

for the first time I just saw the "slap-chop" commercial on TV. I just cant look at him the same way now. I get all creeped out. His mug shot looks like hes some kind of pedephile or something

Well, it could of been a lot worse... at least it was his tongue and not somewhere else on his body... here's a hint: "You're going to love my nuts" >.<

Back