Shipping. Because you knew it would happen eventually.

SiegfriedxHilde:Hilde's full SC4 bio her ending and the Brünhild legend made me think this would happen.But it felt like they made a plot twist in SC5 and i don't think there is hope for this couple anymore(Hilde's kids and Salia).Still this one will remain as my most favourite SC couple.
MitsurugixTaki:I ship them since Soul Blade
HwangxMiNa:See MitsurugixTaki
RaphaelxIvy:They would get along well and have so many things in common(Well minus the fact she wants to get rid of Malfested people)
KilikxXianghua:does this even need explanation
Yun SeongxTalim:I am sure she will be back if Yun also comes back this may happen
ZweixViola:I guess this is already canon they were even holding hands on PS poster

Last edited:
With SCVI finally being revealed (woohoo!) and it being a reboot from SC1 I think that means new potential ships.

Kilik x Xianghua - Goes without saying (hopefully this time Kilik won't be such an ass)
Sophitia x Rothion - I like that she found happiness with him, she deserves it. So I wouldn't want to change it.
Raphael x Ivy - I just like the idea of how toxic, sadistic, and amazing it would be
Cassandra x Siegfried - I think they'd compliment each other well, she'd bring some fun to Siegfried
Yun Seong x Talim - I can take it or leave it tbh, but they had some nice moments together
Patroklus x irrelevance - My OTP, I just love it so much!

Boredom.... Plus most threads are long dead since SCV sh*t the bed and the community slowly dwindled.

Last edited:
Yeah, seeing how someone else posted I might as well too because it is fun.

Yun-Seong/Talim
Kilik/Xianghua
Mitsurugi/Cassandra
Mitsurugi/Taki
Hwang/Seong Mina
Starkiller/Cassandra

That is just a few that I like.

Guess we're reviving this?

OTPs (the usual suspects):
Seong Mina ♥ Hwang:sc3hwang1::sc4min1:
Yunseong ♥ Talim:sc2yun2: :sc2tal1:
Kilik ♥ Xianghua:sc2kil2::sc1xia1:
Mitsurugi ♥ Setsuka:sc2mit1: :sc3set1:
Siegfried ♥ Hilde :sc5sig1: :sc4hil1:
Nightmare ♥ Tira :sc5nm1::sc4tir1:

Zwei ♥ Viola :sc5vio1::sc5zwe1:

Crackships that I would wholly support if they became canon:
Mitsurugi ♥ Sophitia:sc2mit2::sc4sop1:
Cassandra ♥ Hilde :sc4cas1: :sc4hil1:
Taki ♥ Sophitia:sc1tak1: :sc1sop1:
Ivy ♥ Raphael :sc4ivy1::sc4rap1:
Groh ♥ Kilik :sc1kil1:
tumblr_inline_p6tk6nw43o1vtv32l_540.png

Maxi ♥ Kyam

and finally...

Geralt ♥ the whole female cast lol

Last edited:
This is bad, but I kinda ship Maxi with both Voldo and Astaroth because of reasons.

I get Maxi/Astaroth. Gotta love hateships. Same reason why I love Setsu/Mitsu.

Maxi/Voldo though lmao... a true rare pair™. Could get behind it though?

:sc2maxi1::sc1vol1:

tbh I can ship everything lol.

I get Maxi/Astaroth. Gotta love hateships. Same reason why I love Setsu/Mitsu.

LOL but it is so bad to ship them together. I blame all the fanfic/art that make Astaroth sexy and the rumor that Maxi will be gay.

:sc2maxi1::sc1vol1:

tbh I can ship everything lol.

That, I blame the brief gay discussions that the Soul Calibur VI Roster Speculation Thread had, lol.

Cassandra ♥ Hilde :sc4cas1::sc4hil1: (the bonus material for IV and the main 'story' of broken destiny won me over).
Salia ♥ :sc4sig1: (She helped him take care of his dying mother and is constantly in his endings)

Last edited:
Back