Siegfried Q&A / General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to fight Partisan on XBL one of these days to understand your pain. Every Pyrrha I've fought is overaggressive so I get a ton of free 3B combos. Lol

He plays Ω. Fuck her, too, but fuck Pyrrha.

IIRC it is because Pyrrha's registers as a horizontals, while cervy's/leixia's registers as a vertical.
Correct. I think he was more asking why Py's registers as horizontal, but that is definitely correct. You can step any direction, all around her, as long as the blade itself does not hit you, and it will still go DING*rape*

IIRC it is because Pyrrha's registers as a horizontals, while cervy's/leixia's registers as a vertical.

Correct. I think he was more asking why Py's registers as horizontal, but that is definitely correct. You can step any direction, all around her, as long as the blade itself does not hit you, and it will still go DING*rape*

Well it must register as vertical too since Cervy uses B+K aGI for the gunshot, not A+B which is for horizontal moves (although I haven't tried this)

Sry for doublepost but i fiddled a little bit around in p mode and Cervy can indeed use both B+K and A+B to GI this move from all distances.

Now that is totally strange...
Maybe it is indeed registered as both a vertical and a horizontal.

Sry for doublepost but i fiddled a little bit around in p mode and Cervy can indeed use both B+K and A+B to GI this move from all distances.

Now that is totally strange...
Maybe it is indeed registered as both a vertical and a horizontal.

Yup just tried this too. The quake registers as both but the actual hit is a vertical. Nice catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back