Siegfried Q&A / General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread itself was quite a joke too. It didn't serve anyone
Lol I was trying to be nice man, I hate putting people down like that. I just wish there were more SC players in my area where I could see more of Sieg's flaw besides the whiffing 3B. I beat everyone I know with Sieg except my friend and his Pyrrah. I've never understood how playing an S&S style is fun... Lol, at least he puts up a fight (by constantly abusing AS B! >.>)

Well TBH i really dont think this is the place to discuss such a thing, especially since it doesnt relate to siegfried in any way. it more or less revolves around a personal confrontation between two members of the site. im not gonna call you out or anything, but if you have problems with how a mod or admin is doing their job, or you are dissapointed in a member's behavior, you should probably keep it in PM's, perhaps even talk to said member/staff in question, or at least, find a suitable place on the site where you can voice such an opinion. just keep in mind that by posting this here, in public, with a personal level of conversation/conflict in mind, that whether you're doing it intentionally or unintentionally, you are kinda flame baiting. however, that being said, you are also entitled to your opinion. but there are better ways to handle it, and i dont believe that this kind of post really belongs here.

So, if you have a problem, please resolve it in a more suitable place on the forums. i dont have anything against what you saw, believe or whatever, cause im not here to take sides, but this isnt something that really belongs in a Soul Arena.

that being said, if you want to know about anything relating to siegfried, we'd be more than happy to help you out ^-^ its what we do! how we breathe! lol jk. but you get the point.

I might have put it too bluntly. The thread itself was just way too whiny, it didn't have any constructive attitude at all. I understand well why it was closed. And let's say it out loud: we Sieg players are used to be in disadvantage :). Yesterday when I was whiffing stuff I just laughed hard, it was really worth those 45 euros I paid

I appreciate the feedback, furthermore you are more than welcome to adjust, mod, delete the post; I anticipated that this thread was most likely not a place to discuss such matters (in all honesty I have no idea where the right place is, this site is quite large). My intentions are not to start an argument (I assume that's what "flame baiting" is, perhaps a negative retort to a comment??). That said I do have a question: how to do the just input of aga? In SC4 this site had a tutorial of the timing needed for iaga in fact the video was of tremendous help, however the timing for it in SC5 is different, so if anyone could help me I'd appreciate it.

i'll make a tutorial vid for it tomorrow first thing, cause i gtg to work here real shortly. but as for reference, so far i've found a{G}A/A+K/A+B/A+B+K to be the easiest way for me to do it.

Can someone tell me why they decided to make SCH K's tracking suck and why does SCH A swing fast when they're behind you and slow when they're in front? Why not the same speed for SCH A (both sides)?

Can someone tell me why they decided to make SCH K's tracking suck and why does SCH A swing fast when they're behind you and slow when they're in front? Why not the same speed for SCH A (both sides)?

If SCH K tracking sucks then SCH B is performed by a blind guy :P
SCH A hits kinda in a full circle starting from behind so the first active frames start there. I still hate how slow it has become.

If SCH K tracking sucks then SCH B is performed by a blind guy :P
SCH A hits kinda in a full circle starting from behind so the first active frames start there. I still hate how slow it has become.
It is performed by a blind guy, I've lost so much due to the random whiffs. I agree about the SCH A.

yea SCH A is probably alot similar in properties to its SC4 counterpart, where it had range values that were faster from the point of origin, and slower nearing the end of the first swing, except for the fact that BT SCH A STN's. the moves + and - frames were also effected by such i believe, the later SCH A hit you, the more + it was, whereas the earlier it hit you, the more - it was. mind you, in 4, BT SCH A was launch punishable on hit...>_>

I tried to be fancy and style on some people today.

I learned that 236bG's cancel window feels much smaller than it was in SC4.

Think before you try to style, fail, and end up like another whack MC.

EDIT: Also, I've just had SRSH (K) ~ SBH B get JG'd by the computer. I can't recreate it in training mode at all, but it was definitely weird as hell. No idea what happened there.

It will be in the new tutorial video thread, i'll link my post here for ease of access

Nice vid, but its not helpful atall. Kidding im playing on stick :P
It was much easier for me on pad damn it ;/

The way i do it on stick now is like, with the index finger i slide from A to G and the the middle finger follows to tap the A again. Not even close to as consistent it was on pad, but with more training it will be solid ;p

Good vid, but I would have added "Method 5: Get a stick :3 "
That said, good emphasis on practice practice practice. There's no magical way to make it work. Grit your teeth and mash like a man if you wanna play with the men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back