9) Flapjack series
10) 1B

Honorable mentions:
SCH K BE
3kk
b4

1. WR (B) - Self explanatory.
2. 3(B) - Self explanatory.
3. iagA - One of the best moves in the game. Wallsplat, RO, + on block, fast, damage.
4. SCH B - Huge damage, combo into CE for huger damage, + on block, huge range. Godlike.
5. 66K - Good TC, fast, useful for frame traps.
6. B6 - Best poke.
7. B+K - Best aGI in the game.
8. 22A - Other best poke.
9. 22k(A) - How can I spam SCH B if my opponent is stepping my 3(B)s, you ask? This is how. Also, +15 on hit means you can do SCH K BE combos. Oh, and if the opponent isn't familiar with the frames on this move, expect them to eat SCH B all day.
10. Flapjacks. TIME TO FLY. Sieg's best mixup tool.

Honorable mentions to 1B and 44K for being MANLY.

1) agA
2) 3B
3) agA
4) 3A
5) agA
6) SBH aGI
7) SBH B
8) agA
9) agA
10) 66K

By top 10 moves you mean the attacks I do in sequence when running an offence with sieg right?

By top 10 moves you mean the attacks I do in sequence when running an offence with sieg right?

scumbagsieg.jpg

1. agA series - Excellent range, adv on block, puts fear into opponents when his right side is near a wall or RO. After an opponent blocks this, the momentum is still with you... if this move was a mid, it would be broken IMO.

2. B6 - Also great range and relatively safe. Although not adv. on hit, it keeps the opponent honest and stops momentum for him. Awesome.

3. 88_22kA series - This includes the JF low which is one of the few lows we have that gives adv. on hit. Also often overlooked is 88_22kA2A, non JF version. This low is not only safe on block but also hits grounded, I can't believe I haven't been using this more. Also 88_22k(A) SCH KK or SCH K (BE) is an amazing i15 punisher at close range. I will try to incorporate this series more.

4. iWSB - It's better then 3B... except if you want to hit grounded. But otherwise I like it more due to the guaranteed lift on hit, and reliability to punish highs. It doesn't hit grounded... but that's what 3B is for =)

5. 66K - It's i15 safe mid poke and becomes a punisher when you have meter.

6. SBH - If you land the aGI you get either a 91 damage combo (no meter) or 110 damage with the BE combo follow up. SBH B on its own is good for hunting some guard gauge. SBH A's range is deceptively great for a low. SBH K also surprises too.

7. Throws - 3rd best throw range in the game. Good for breaking down on their defense.

8. 8_9 K - Relatively safe mid jumping kick which a long hit box, it just says out there. I use against lows and throws all the time, surprisingly effective.

9. 22_88 A - Safe tech crouching horizontal mid... thank you.

10. SCH B - Solid.

Great info guys!! Aside from the obvious picks;
66A+B
22kA..
4(A)
I personally wouldn't recommend using 4(A) SRSH isn't too good in this game, the risk just isn't worth the reward to me. In a Sieg mirror if your opponent blocks 4(A) and guesses correctly on the SRSH 50/50 he'll get an 80 damage combo (3B/WR B, SCH kBE, iagA) for while the maximum reward you would get for them guessing wrong is 85 damage (SRSH B, CE) or 71 damage without meter (SRSH B, 22_88BB). I also don't like it because of the lackluster reward for getting the SRSH K/(K). The most you can get there is 75 if you do the CE but only 46 damage with the SBH B follow up.

Instead of 4A I would use 6A. It's quick at i15 and if you get a counter hit they get KD'd and spaced back out. :D

I personally wouldn't recommend using 4(A) SRSH isn't too good in this game, the risk just isn't worth the reward to me. In a Sieg mirror if your opponent blocks 4(A) and guesses correctly on the SRSH 50/50 he'll get an 80 damage combo (3B/WR B, SCH kBE, iagA) for while the maximum reward you would get for them guessing wrong is 85 damage (SRSH B, CE) or 71 damage without meter (SRSH B, 22_88BB). I also don't like it because of the lackluster reward for getting the SRSH K/(K). The most you can get there is 75 if you do the CE but only 46 damage with the SBH B follow up.

Instead of 4A I would use 6A. It's quick at i15 and if you get a counter hit they get KD'd and spaced back out. :D

Not to mention that 4A on block into anything is interruptable by 3B.

Thanks for valid comments. Agree 6A is solid all around, and 4(A) SRSH is unreliable at best. I could be imagining things (please let me know), but I feel 4A has some sort of stab-like property or dodge property, that it can interrupt certain attack strings that 6A can not. Thats pretty much only situation I use it.

-

9. 22k(A) - How can I spam SCH B if my opponent is stepping my 3(B)s, you ask? This is how. Also, +15 on hit means you can do SCH K BE combos. Oh, and if the opponent isn't familiar with the frames on this move, expect them to eat SCH B all day.

Tested this a bit - very very nice! Thaanks!

Thanks for valid comments. Agree 6A is solid all around, and 4(A) SRSH is unreliable at best. I could be imagining things (please let me know), but I feel 4A has some sort of stab-like property or dodge property, that it can interrupt certain attack strings that 6A can not. Thats pretty much only situation I use it.

Yeah, 4A has some Tech Crouch frames in it (I tested on Pyrrha's A), in the middle of it's duration, and that's why you could avoid the highs from various strings, but it's risky and it's frames are bleh (slow-in block you'd get stabbed and Siegfried can punish with K).
If you do 4(A) - SRSH as fellow Siegfried players mentioned it doesn't worth it. If it hits, SRSH B will hit only if your opponent teches front, otherwise it will whiff. SRSH A... no. SRSH K/(K) another risk there too without any good reward...

But yeah if you interrupt strings with it, that's cool, but try to see if you can interrupt with iWR B when you see those highs coming. EG Pyrrha's 66B+K ~ A ~ B combo can be interrupted and avoided. The A part is a high and if you guess right you can land a nice i WR B. But if you think you are too late, you can duck the A part, then 88 the B part and get a backthrow or land an attack. But I couldn't land 4A on it at all.

1) AGA (best fucking move in the game!)
2) 3B
3) 22_88A
4) B6
5) SCH B
6) SBH B
7) 6A
8) 3K
9) 66K/66kBE
10) 1K

Other moves I really like but not top 10:

4B
3A/3AA (3AA has awesome range)
66A+B (I can't believe this awesome guard crusher is safe!)
22_88 K series
4B+K (it sometimes causes opponent to whiff, BBB is good damage)
2A (good range low poke is always good)
(B)

Moves I would like changed:

Change 6B+K A to a mid. Too easy to duck on reaction.

Make 4(A) -B a combo on CH. This would instantly turn this move from garbage to awesome sauce. Imagine 4(A)-B-44(B)-KbE. That would be pretty sick damage!

make 4B+K step backward a little more.

Make 2_8 B+K side step a little more.

Allow his CE to scale down in damage less in combos.

Back