[Singapore] Soul Singapore

After watching your videos, I am so sad that I didn't go play you guys when I was in Singapore over CNY (it was a family trip and would be rude to leave my family behind though hahaha) ... I played TaXi's Amy while I was in Taiwan.

This is Meechrox, by the way.

this is more for Aheda than anything but yeah you guys can see too.
Runis said:
My sister entered some you tube competition and wants as many hits as possible or something.

sup guys...yall need to sign up for this new site about fighting games. its all about every fighting game as well as MMA. its pretty bad ass & its free!!! kinda like face book too. its a site by Mr. Cox from H-Town so lets all support it & keep it alive because it is very legit. the site is called:

www.gmma.us

Hey I'm currently in NS spamming lots of BD. Finally looking to get serious competition. You guys still active?

Maybe I can start hosting sessions once I get my PS3 fixed, then I'll start playing Maxi with a mic

Raphire: Yea we do play every now and then. Not no BD but on consoles.. U're welcome to join us!

As Soul Calibur V looks likely to happen now, getting used to consoles will definitely benefit u in the future :D

Speaking of which, I haven't posted here for long time..

Hell, it's about time.

Well, since I'm currently in Singapore right now, I'm interested in playing some game with you guys. Would probably be hella rusty and not much active though, but I really want to get some competition as well.

Yes Raphire meet FrostHeart the Coldhearted.

I was trying to match make the two of you into playing BD together... but since you two can find each other here I shall let nature run it's course.

Yeeeesh, Sam the lame?
I still remember how you screwed up your leg because you slept on it while, you know. Teeyong told me he went like, wtf.

remember how we were at macs and you were explaining that you cant walk properly bcos you fell asleep on your leg WHILE playing your ps3? D:

Back