[Singapore] Soul Singapore

Erm, i think you missed one?

My mind is now in an epic debate against itself to decide how to reply your post..

1st Option :

You're the guest star.. originally from Kangapore..

Not a TRUE member of Team MUSTAFA.

2nd Option :

Whoever could you be talking about???? :P

My mind is now in an epic debate against itself to decide how to reply your post..

1st Option :

You're the guest star.. originally from Kangapore..

Not a TRUE member of Team MUSTAFA.

2nd Option :

Whoever could you be talking about???? :P

But im singaporean.........:(

Wth~ So are you the guy behind the whole 3 9 infinity or whatever? :P

Engared: Oh you're Singaporean too? Care to join our Contingent to France?? LOLOLOL When are you coming back from CHIINNNAAAA?

Weren't we organising some Kangapore team or something? Australia has 4 people going (I'm including engared here)
And you guys have 4 going.
Neither of us have enough for a full team.

Hey. I've been in Singapore a few weeks now and it would be fun to play some games:) You having a session anytime soon?

We're actually having a session tomorrow(today? lol) at Yuan's. I just asked and he said both of you are welcome. Where do you guys stay? Because you need to travel down to Bedok. :)

Also, nice to have you down Bean. How long will you be here?

I'm studying at NUS this semester (staying at Prince george park residence) so I'm going back sometime in May. It would be nice to join you guys, maybe you could PM me the details, like the time, how to get there etc?

Btw, you play on 360 or PS3? (I really hope you have a PS3.....)

I assume you're a pad player? We usually play 360 since that's what most of us have. I hope you can play stick I guess. We can try organise future sessions on PS3.

Edit: I actually have a PS2->360 converter that doesn't lag. You should be able to play on a Dual Shock 2?

Yes I play pad. Dual shock 2 shouldn't be a problem, thank you for having a converter:)

Hey. You all are welcome, but I GOTTA ASK MY PARENTS ABOUT THE SIZE LIMIT :(. My place is quite small so my parents might nag about it. Ill reply asap. Ill do my best

omg. that reply came yesterday midnight lol. sorry can't join you ppl cos i already made plans for later, but i'm good for next week. bedok's a bitch to go to though :(

www.SoulSingapore.com has been updated. I'm trying to get a console session going on the 20th to the 27th.
We'll probably be holding it at this place called "The Hangout" and it will cost minimum of $11.50 per person for 4 hours. (I'll try to get a better rate)

Do post a comment in the blogpost on your availability. Thanks.

Back