So you want to learn Taki? (Instructional Videos for the Taki Enthusiast)

Gujjar2 , thx man, but Ramza is the best)

So, DINO, what is your post GI option ? i will prove that it sucks.

WS B is so EZ to see...2A WSB, 1K WS B, Step and Punish....Simple.
After 2A, 1K Kilik can spam 1B, 4B+k, WSA(antistep), command gabs and Asura. More then nuff to beat everything with positive risk reward. You can't just step for free, or stay in block, or attack, it's always a mindgame and always in his favor.

Did i wrote that he can punish grabs with WSB on reaction??? Well he can, and Taki can't(
Honestly dude I don't think you know how to deal with certain moves, thats all. Every Move in the Game has a Use, every Move in the game can be beat...
Well yes, you can beat every move, but you need to do it with positive risk reward, or you will suck!!

You guys are sooooooo wrong.

Taki can beat Kilik with Ease....

Kilik BB, you 4B the 2nd B....

you can step 33B anything he does

3KK shuts down asura

Simple....

Wait, you can't be serious?! Who the fuck uses BB with Kilik?! I....just.....REALLY THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE COMPARING?!

No you can't Step 33B anything. Kilik's WR B steps to his left so if he's on the right side of the screen you eating a CH WR B everytime. Also if you can step 33B 66A, WR A, or Asura Dance then you must be a wizard....or in the Matrix.

3KK can shut down anything on hit or counter hit in the game, that kinda is irrelevant. If you do anticipate a 3KK and decide to go into wind roll on block I hope you are ready to eat a WR B.

Lol, well i'm not tryin' to be hard i'm just.....confused and just pointing out the mistakes. If I offend I apologize...

I know you mean no offense man; but think about it this way; your all exasparated and bemused.. which is the way alot of people felt about you for awhile. I'm just trying to give parity to the situation, haha.

-Idle

I'll agree that Kilik is Good....In Theory

Good Players make up for Tiers. You guys can play on knowing you suck and cant out smart both player and character. Sadd really...

I'll agree that Kilik is Good....In Theory

Good Players make up for Tiers. You guys can play on knowing you suck and cant out smart both player and character. Sadd really...

Lol, Idle I hope you seeing this. This gotta be trolling or he really serious. Not once did I ever try to exasperate any situation or bring it to such an extreme calibur..........HAHA PUN INTENDED!

Trolololololololollll

Why Dont you just play me Shogun?!? So I can beat you like I did last time....

Trolololololololollll

Why Dont you just play me Shogun?!? So I can beat you like I did last time....

Lol, ok i'll play along for a second with you D.I.N.O. If you call your unsafe hovering, lag abusing, bombing on disadvantage, online fun wins over me as legit wins then yea you won more than me lmao. Even then I still believe you bearly won more

Seriously, I really don't respect your Taki....at all lol. I was wondering why I still had your quote in my sig but now I remember why, cause you were the one who told me you can string bombs together. I'll play you again online if I can stomach your lag abusing Taki without getting to frustrated, but I would more than love to play you offline and hear you say the same things. Cause if you play anything offline like you play online....oh man oh man :D.

If you can beat me offline then sure brag all you want, but until then.....ok you really mentioned about punishing Kilik's BB seriously? Lmao, and you talkin' about Taki having the best post GI game and you wouldn't just GI the second B?! It's slow enough to do it on reaction to see if they do a single or a double b.....but wait we are talkin about you though right :). Even if you did do 4B on anticipation and they only did a single B if they block Taki's 4B she can would get punished.

Lmao......seriously BB with Kilik "Walks out the door"

Lol at me Saying I can string Bombs together. Means you didn't know how to read. -1 Pt

Lol at me "Lag Abusing" becuz anyone who plays me Knows I play Legit Online and Off. You probably got hit by a UB setup or Tech Trap, but you wouldn't know the difference. Its all lag tactics to you. -1 Pt

Lol at you saying Kilik doesn't use BB. ANY and EVERY Character pretty muchs needs their BB. And, um, I don't need to anticipate the 2nd B. I can see it online to Punish, let alone Offline. -1 Pt

Lol at you asking "If you play Offline like you do Online..." I dont even know where to start about how retarted you sound. - 2 Pts

Lol at you period. I heard you won a Tourney with Taki and I wanted to play you. Then I see you start the Round with 66K, or Going for WR BBB. And other Nonsense. I stopped taking you seriuously then, I still cant take you seriously. You waste too much time making instructional Vids and talking Theory Fighter...

Lol at me Saying I can string Bombs together. Means you didn't know how to read. -1 Pt

Lol at me "Lag Abusing" becuz anyone who plays me Knows I play Legit Online and Off. You probably got hit by a UB setup or Tech Trap, but you wouldn't know the difference. Its all lag tactics to you. -1 Pt

Lol at you saying Kilik doesn't use BB. ANY and EVERY Character pretty muchs needs their BB. And, um, I don't need to anticipate the 2nd B. I can see it online to Punish, let alone Offline. -1 Pt

Lol at you asking "If you play Offline like you do Online..." I dont even know where to start about how retarted you sound. - 2 Pts

Lol at you period. I heard you won a Tourney with Taki and I wanted to play you. Then I see you start the Round with 66K, or Going for WR BBB. And other Nonsense. I stopped taking you seriuously then, I still cant take you seriously. You waste too much time making instructional Vids and talking Theory Fighter...

I'm not gonna get into a long drawn out troll battle with you so i'll say one more thing to you and i'm done. The fact that you tried to label your few wins (maybe 2?) over me on online as legit then anything you've said to me to this point is irrelevant. I really can't believe you're bragging about online wins and justify doing 4B on a BB'ing Kilik as one of the reasons why Taki shouldn't have a problem with him.

If you can beat me offline then i'll give you props, but honestly I don' see that happening. I'm attempting to save up and make it to DEV this year, if you gonna be there play me there and i'll add you too my challenge list.

But to give my last answers to your replies. Yes I won my very first SC4 tourney and placed 8th out of 40+ at my second losing my focus and getting frustrated to people pressing the ps3 button on a controller still synced to the game and characters I haven't had experience playing (Algol and Lizardman).

No I never start my first match with anyone with 66K, maybe after acouple of fights, but never on my first fight.

Yes I did do Wind Roll BBB and yes you ate it on CH and I guaranteed I got more damage out of it than you did against me, one of the high risk risk factors that Taki have (and one of the things i mentioned in the beginning of this tutorial thread you are posting in.

And with that, I'm done :).

Fight me and I'll prove both of you are n00bz. PSN: Deikard

Just kidding guys, I'm nowhere near your level, besides, I live in Brazil, it would be too laggy.

Getting back on topic, I know it's annoying when people ask for things you do on your free time, but I hope to see more of your tutorials soon, Shogun.

Fight me and I'll prove both of you are n00bz. PSN: Deikard

Just kidding guys, I'm nowhere near your level, besides, I live in Brazil, it would be too laggy.

Getting back on topic, I know it's annoying when people ask for things you do on your free time, but I hope to see more of your tutorials soon, Shogun.

I have the recordings for the vids I just need somewhere to convert and start editing. The computer I'm currently on has no sound and needs to be updated and I have yet to get the money to do that. Iwent on the website to try and update it that way and it's still not working. I'll start on them the moment I can.

There is more to Taki then you know. She's not about frames. She's about who you're playing and their habits.

And I DO remember getting hit by WR BBB (last B). Becuz I was so embarassed you were using it I was trying to Air Grab You...

And Online, when you're playing TRUE Soul Calibur, feels like normal Soul Calibur. If you've ever watch me vs Woahhzz or me vs Suirad online, its PURE mind game, nothing is a result of "lag". But I'm not advocating Online. Just saying w/ good connection it can be played properly.

But anyways, I have a Youtube Account Now!! And a 3.0MP Phone Cam that I can make crappy Vids w/ Now YAY!!!. Maybe I'll show my Taki "flow chart" and how to deal w/ certain characters/players.....maybe...

Hawkeye is better than all of you and, as far as I know, I think the biggest thing he believes Kilik has over Taki is damage. Other than that, from what I've observed of Hawkeye playing Taki vs. Thugish using Kilik, 33B does seem pretty good against him, though he can bait and punish it with 4B+K. I'd also like to note that, though not taking sides, Kilik is really steppable (he really only has iFotD and 6AA as reliable step punishers and those are at close range; 66A and WR A are slow enough to step G/cause him to lose a bunch of frames trying to punish step; I am a fan of random A+B's, though, since it seems like I'm the only person who ever ducks it on block in Chicago).

I do think Taki is a pretty decent character...but you really have to outplay and read your opponent to win consistently with her, it seems.

I think the biggest thing he believes Kilik has over Taki is damage.

Yeah that's true, for Kilik and most of the other cast. Kilik is nothing special. (I hate always losing when trading hits lol)

Like killing hover mix-ups, he can, so can almost everyone else.

I am a fan of random A+B's, though
You mean Taki or Kilik?

For Taki i like :A::B::4::A:+:B:. Here the Mekki Maru cancel actually hits jumping opponents.
And :A::B::4::A:+:B:stops people who try to disrupt :A::B: PO with Tech Crouch shenanigans.
:A:+:B: has good tracking, and :4::A:+:B::B: has good range, both is precious for Taki.
Bomb sux on whiff though.

Back