Sony fails once again.

Chuck: i'll have you know i was waiting on your bitch ass. and you know damn well you want to meet me in person. and we've had several opportunities at otakon and we seem to just miss each other. i'm almost tempted to make it a mission to meet you. you're not far from VA right? I might just plan on something. see what would happen. I'm damn curious, what would you really do if we met in person? stare down? just break out the fists and dig in? laugh and hand shake? mighty curious.

I've never been to Otakon. And I think you'd be surprised to find out I'm a pretty good guy. Just a huge smartass.

NYC kid... i could say a whole lot.... but it really just sums up to a word....

no.

simply put no. now your mission is to find out why would say no to you.
you inconsequential little fuck of a mouse. why did you have to drop your shit to let me know you exist?
stay in your fuckin hole and let me know you don't exist. because i dont' want to feed you poison.
there's your hint. honestly you're like Budden without the talent. grow a set.

chuck: you would find me to be a rather chill dude as well. a shit talker when i need to be. but far more entertaining than obnoxious in person. my random antics translate rathere well in real life. I thought you went like 3 years ago before i came to korea. and we were supposed to meet up then. but i guess not. still..

i am curious.

What exactly does this goddamn fucking piece of shit do anyways? It looks like something you'd take to your back porch and smash with a hammer.

Back