Sony fails once again.

Judging by this angry pile of nonsense, it looks like I put my finger on something.

So tell us more madnis... you do really have an exciting social life based on pizzas ?

papy... you disappoint me... not only are you a mark.. but damn... you're a newbie when it comes to shit talkin aren't ya?

can't i point em out or can i point em out? i hate being right all the fuckin damn time.

mark ass nigga... he's like another nightmare knight. if i keep going he's going to go on a self ban just like that other lame ass nigga. but he's god help me i'm goin to say it.. worser than NMK cause at least NMK ain't a mark.

this nigga.... this nigga? this nigga?! HAHAHAHAHA..

yeah.. you pressed a button son.. the wrong fuckin button that's for damn sure. mark... god help you if that's your actual name. HA!!!

anybody know if there is a live broadcast at EVO on SC4? All they are showing is commentators, doin nothing but blabbing!

Troll thread is troll.

So, I heard about this tournament, it's pretty big and a lot of people are gonna be going...EVO, you guys heard of it?

papy... you disappoint me... not only are you a mark.. but damn... you're a newbie when it comes to shit talkin aren't ya?

can't i point em out or can i point em out? i hate being right all the fuckin damn time.

mark ass nigga... he's like another nightmare knight. if i keep going he's going to go on a self ban just like that other lame ass nigga. but he's god help me i'm goin to say it.. worser than NMK cause at least NMK ain't a mark.

this nigga.... this nigga? this nigga?! HAHAHAHAHA..

yeah.. you pressed a button son.. the wrong fuckin button that's for damn sure. mark... god help you if that's your actual name. HA!!!

Shit talking on the internet?And you say people who play online have no social life?

lol isnt madnis some frail ass lil asian kid? lol yeah hes really scary! madnis if u wanna pull ur gansta shit then if ur ever in the NYC area lemme know so i you can come see me.

Am I really doing that bad ? I thought I was doing pretty good considering how all excited I got you.

As for the rest of your post, I'm sorry but I didn't understand A WORD. Unless is actually IS proper english, please rephrase or else I won't able to "shit talk" back and forth with you any further. But don't if it takes too long. We all know you have a hectic schedule, friends to meet, crazy parties and stuff am I right ? :D

It's gonna be an exciting weekend.

pizza%20party%20game.jpg

Am I really doing that bad ? I thought I was doing pretty good considering how all excited I got you.

As for the rest of your post, I'm sorry but I didn't understand A WORD. Unless is actually IS proper english, please rephrase or else I won't able to "shit talk" back and forth with you any further. But don't if it takes too long. We all know you have a hectic schedule, friends to meet, crazy parties and stuff am I right ? :D

considering you were the actual highlight of my night, admittedly it was a pretty shitty night frenchy. I'll give you that. god i wish you were right though. about one thing. hectic schedule. but shit talkin don't take about 1-5 minutes depending. so. let me qualify my previous statement since i'm not really feelin reckless no more.

and i owe your dumb ass an explanation. for the record, telling someone to speak "proper english" is a lame come back for anybody. i mean look at what you wrote and you tryin to tell me that's proper? come on papy. be for real.

but let me qualify my standpoint. i have no ill will towards you what so over. contrary to how people see it and how you yourself see it. its pure entertainment for me. and if you read my wall of text, hopefully you would have seen the humor in it. and well... I wouldn't have to be calling you an idiot as well as a mark. but you're french apparently. so yeah... self explanatory. after all, i told you to disregard it as nonsense and have a nice day. and I told you. i was being reckless. but... you being the mark that you are.. continually fed into what i was saying. thus.. making you the mark.

NYC kid i forgot your name. but when i stop by NYC i'll be sure to make an appointment and let it be known where i'll be at. so if you trying to be all brolic. you can come see me at where i'm at. chances are it'll be long island in the ronkonoma area cause, if i got to NYC, it's to visit family. not waste time with some brolic dude thinkin he hard on some internets. i'm me. never claimed this gangsta shit but okay. if you say so.

yeah, i'll be easy to point out as well. out of puerto ricans all you need to do is look for the asian looking one and there you go.

dude or girl who was exclamin about the social life.. yeah.. shit talkin on the internet/ playing online there is a difference. shit talkin on the internet? valuable waste of time. because i'm getting something out of it and it can range from however long. and i get instant enjoyment. I'm not a patient dude. see how that works? no? it's alright you'll live.

PIZZA PARTY!

papy no hard feelins. let this be a lesson to you though. you're a mark. so be wary. you're the type of person hustlers look for on the street and sales people love to meet. Because you're easily manipulated. don't believe me? please don't.

lol isnt madnis some frail ass lil asian kid? lol yeah hes really scary! madnis if u wanna pull ur gansta shit then if ur ever in the NYC area lemme know so i you can come see me.
What if madnis was a asian that look like this..? Will you run away from him?

Knowing how dangerous it is to post in this thread...I gotta say Madnis you still one funny ass mofo.

Haha so it was all planned from the start right ?

I love your conclusion though "So let this be my lesson to you blah blah" bullshit, reminded me of Chuck Norris in Forest Warrior.

So yeah no hard feeling eh ? Well... if I ever see you I'm still gonna slap you in the face. If you ever go to NYC, Ramon is still gonna squeeze you to death... so who cares.

Damn I just noticed your monologue on first page ! Jesus you're fucking retarded talking to yourself like that. Why the hell did you edit your old post ? Oh I see that explains the "you are.. continually fed into what i was saying", so that it looks like you'd said it beforehand etc... Nice job, really. There you go, edit old posts.

See ? this is not the way it works. You have to leave the clues beforehand, or else you're the only one laughing. You have a great way of entertaining yourself I must say, but it's incomplete. Not compelling at all. Well I guess it is to some extend for newcomers who discover and read through the whole thread. But as you can see most people didn't get it, cause they just click on the latest post. As the "mark" of the story, at the end I should feel like "wow this guy is good, I god seeerved" but eh... it turns out I have more of a condescending feeling towards you at the moment. Like "this guy seems to truly believe he's good, that's sad". Do you understand what I mean ? I can rephrase, I don't take offense when someone tells me my English sucks.

So yeah, seems like you still have work to do.

I'm glad though you admitted that you've got an (awful) lot of time on your hands. Despite the fact you're a master of deception, you still were'nt able to hide that ;)

As Michaelson would say: "You're supposed to be the best at what you do... well... do it BETTER!! DUN DUN DUN !" :D

Peace "nigga".

edit: oh if you reply let me know in what post

If I ever meet Madnis in real life and he starts to talk I am walking the fuck away.

He's like that nice guy in the group of friends that everyone hates because he will never shut the fuck up.

considering you were the actual highlight of my night, admittedly it was a pretty shitty night frenchy. I'll give you that. god i wish you were right though. about one thing. hectic schedule. but shit talkin don't take about 1-5 minutes depending. so. let me qualify my previous statement since i'm not really feelin reckless no more.

and i owe your dumb ass an explanation. for the record, telling someone to speak "proper english" is a lame come back for anybody. i mean look at what you wrote and you tryin to tell me that's proper? come on papy. be for real.

but let me qualify my standpoint. i have no ill will towards you what so over. contrary to how people see it and how you yourself see it. its pure entertainment for me. and if you read my wall of text, hopefully you would have seen the humor in it. and well... I wouldn't have to be calling you an idiot as well as a mark. but you're french apparently. so yeah... self explanatory. after all, i told you to disregard it as nonsense and have a nice day. and I told you. i was being reckless. but... you being the mark that you are.. continually fed into what i was saying. thus.. making you the mark.

NYC kid i forgot your name. but when i stop by NYC i'll be sure to make an appointment and let it be known where i'll be at. so if you trying to be all brolic. you can come see me at where i'm at. chances are it'll be long island in the ronkonoma area cause, if i got to NYC, it's to visit family. not waste time with some brolic dude thinkin he hard on some internets. i'm me. never claimed this gangsta shit but okay. if you say so.

yeah, i'll be easy to point out as well. out of puerto ricans all you need to do is look for the asian looking one and there you go.

dude or girl who was exclamin about the social life.. yeah.. shit talkin on the internet/ playing online there is a difference. shit talkin on the internet? valuable waste of time. because i'm getting something out of it and it can range from however long. and i get instant enjoyment. I'm not a patient dude. see how that works? no? it's alright you'll live.

PIZZA PARTY!

papy no hard feelins. let this be a lesson to you though. you're a mark. so be wary. you're the type of person hustlers look for on the street and sales people love to meet. Because you're easily manipulated. don't believe me? please don't.

Try writing sentences not really poor novels.

Haha so it was all planned from the start right ?

I love your conclusion though "So let this be my lesson to you blah blah" bullshit, reminded me of Chuck Norris in Forest Warrior.

So yeah no hard feeling eh ? Well... if I ever see you I'm still gonna slap you in the face. If you ever go to NYC, Ramon is still gonna squeeze you to death... so who cares.

Damn I just noticed your monologue on first page ! Jesus you're fucking retarded talking to yourself like that. Why the hell did you edit your old post ? Oh I see that explains the "you are.. continually fed into what i was saying", so that it looks like you'd said it beforehand etc... Nice job, really. There you go, edit old posts.

See ? this is not the way it works. You have to leave the clues beforehand, or else you're the only one laughing. You have a great way of entertaining yourself I must say, but it's incomplete. Not compelling at all. Well I guess it is to some extend for newcomers who discover and read through the whole thread. But as you can see most people didn't get it, cause they just click on the latest post. As the "mark" of the story, at the end I should feel like "wow this guy is good, I god seeerved" but eh... it turns out I have more of a condescending feeling towards you at the moment. Like "this guy seems to truly believe he's good, that's sad". Do you understand what I mean ? I can rephrase, I don't take offense when someone tells me my English sucks.

So yeah, seems like you still have work to do.

I'm glad though you admitted that you've got an (awful) lot of time on your hands. Despite the fact you're a master of deception, you still were'nt able to hide that ;)

As Michaelson would say: "You're supposed to be the best at what you do... well... do it BETTER!! DUN DUN DUN !" :D

Peace "nigga".

edit: oh if you reply let me know in what post

snap, i left myself wide open there didn't i? good shit. all i have to say is my man can talk that shit. what say you all? can you feel that venom? i do. that stung boy. stung. had i been a lesser man, i might have actually took offense to that. i actually have nothing but praise for this one. i feel the belief in that there post. such authority.

well look at papy. the boy can make a stand. i'm well past the reckless mood and 2 days later i'm more calm right now, so my mind isn't on bein reckless but not bad man, that's that good shit. i may have something for you later but right now. i'm drawin a blank. that makes me have some respect for you.

i found a worthy guy in papy. he looked like a bitch but frenchy when he needs to. can't i call em? or can i call em? but on this lazy sunday afternoon, i'm too chill right now to talk that good shit. but i still owe you something.

i got careless and you took full advantage, actually i don't think i could come back to that.. there's a finality in that there post. i left myself open and you went for the jugular. good shit.

Chuck: i'll have you know i was waiting on your bitch ass. and you know damn well you want to meet me in person. and we've had several opportunities at otakon and we seem to just miss each other. i'm almost tempted to make it a mission to meet you. you're not far from VA right? I might just plan on something. see what would happen. I'm damn curious, what would you really do if we met in person? stare down? just break out the fists and dig in? laugh and hand shake? mighty curious.

GW: don't be an idiot. if you can read it and understand some, if not all of it. that's fine, but if you're sayin you can't understand the general meaning of what i'm saying, you need step your reading comprehension up. otherwise. shut your needless ass up. we already have the grammer police in the form of papy. don't be a MR. ME TOO! that's one of the the things that no on likes. follower and/or clone... ugh.. you disgust me and that's the last time i'll ever address you.

sexydiva: i wish i could say i look like that. but that's far from the truth. far from frail but i am not that cut. i stay at 5,9, 185lbs, and i sport a slight gut. terribly bad back from breakdancing and a car accident, i'm 26 but people call me crazy dirty old man. sorry. if you really want to see what i look like, friend me on facebook. college: SCAD alumni. Roberto Yun Rodriguez. DC/VA networks. That goes for anybody (including you papy. i think i can like you.), but state who you are and where i should know you from otherwise i'm not accepting.

and yes. this shit talk is all in good fun. it served its purpose. but keeping up the same shit for days on end is pointless and a chore. i don't have the energy for all that no more. and yeah i add on to my posts alot because i'm always thinkin up new shit to say and if i kept the post reply up it wouldn't be just double posts. it's a game and i'm lookin out for you all the readers to a degree.

if i kept the post replys up all you would see is madnis madnis madnis madnis madnis madnis. and is something i would have done when i was younger. now i just try to help you boys out. it was one of your bullets papy and that was a really good move. terribly sorry if you really took offense to that but yeah. if you really did take offense, then you are really what i said you are. a mark. so do be wary. if not. then eh. enjoy life. ha.

Back