Sophie's juggles/combos/なになに

juggles/combos/なになに

By the way 236236B 236236B:4 is posted in this thread by SYXX.
The damage of this should be patched because either the guys I play just really suck or I have Sophe's distance down pat to land this almost every time the first 236236B hits. I'm gonna call this combo the double twin angel step deathfist (or DTAS B:4 for short). I'm sick of typing 236236B 236236B:4

I can never land it online though :(

juggles/combos/なになに

Off of 66:B: I found that 236 :A: :A: will hit if you wait just a moment for them to fall. Does 80ish damage. Don't know if they can AC after the 1st hit but it sends them down into 2nd part of 236 :A: :A:

juggles/combos/なになに

75 damage and you can always AC the second hit to 1_4_7 and depending on distance to her left as well (2_8). Does 56 when they AC, but slow wake up makes it look like they cant punish. Better options out there, but could be a lot worse.

juggles/combos/なになに

thanx for the info. Looked to good to be true.

In a slightly related case i sometimes follow up 236 AA, 236 B with 8 B+K (max) so by the time the Stun wears off and they get up (tech or no) Im coming down on them. My problem is that I noticed something really strange. Sometimes when the move hits it does NO as in 0 ZERO damage.

Only noticed this when people are down. Is this a bug or was this done intentionally to nerf 8 B+K and Sophies wakeup game?

juggles/combos/なになに

Well for one you could always side roll or step if you had gotten up. Anyway in 8B+K has two ways of hitting, actual direct contact or the stagger on near-by people when you pound the floor which deals nothing. If some one is downed and they get hit with the stagger, they look like they were hit normally, but take no damage.

juggles/combos/なになに

ahh. so the move isn't actually "hitting" a downed opponent. I see.

Yeah but even if they move I get the stun.

hey thanx for clearing that up.

juggles/combos/なになに

Has anyone found anything guaranteed from the full or partial 8B+K stun? All I got was 6AB and that's if I'm lucky or perfect timing.

juggles/combos/なになに

None that I know of, but I like to do that move sometimes cause it catches some people off guard and they don't know what to do. I'm having trouble with long distance characters, any advice?

juggles/combos/なになに

Has anyone found anything guaranteed from the full or partial 8B+K stun? All I got was 6AB and that's if I'm lucky or perfect timing.

nope, looks like 13 frames is all you get. If you buffer it's not too hard. On the plus side 6AB gives shake stun in this case which is very good indeed. Damage scaling is pretty bad though. On another note 4[A] seems to give 14 for a follow up on hit, has anyone else tested this? 6AB is probably still the way to go for the shake stun, but it's nice to have 236B4 as an option. Either way not a big deal since landing either starter is not very common.

juggles/combos/なになに

to answer your question earlier, 66A is a good quick long range tracking attack to mix in if your opponent keeps at range and sidesteps 236236B or hits you out of 236236AA.

juggles/combos/なになに

Something that might be useful I came up with when thinking about fighting Ashura

6K 236236B 61

guaranteed on opponents who are in TJ.

/edit/ Further testing reveals that whether opponent can AC is dependant on the move they were doing when 6K launched them..

juggles/combos/なになに

Yeah I've gotten that to hit before. The deathfist misses often though, do you know what governs it?

juggles/combos/なになに

Take your time with the deathfist after the 22_88. The 236236 animation should be almost completed.

juggles/combos/なになに

I'm surpsrised I didn't notice this before.

CH 4K 236236B:4 85 have to start immediately next to opponent
CH 4K 236B:4 61

juggles/combos/なになに

Just to clarify so after 22_88, 236B is guranteed, am I suppose to input 236B after the hit or together with 22_88 as a combo? Is 236236B after 66K possible if it is I guess I'm too slow. Do I need to hit G for all the 236236B to hit in combos in general like after 33B and 66B?

juggles/combos/なになに

you mean if 22_88 is blocked, right? For the frame trap?

If so, you're probably familiar with the new buffering system. You have to buffer the 236B maybe around 5 or so frames before 22_88 animation ends. If this doesn't make sense to you, just keep practicing, it works. I think 236236B is possible after 66K cuz I think I did it but maybe I'm wrong and it was just 236B.

I don't know about that "hit G" nonsense. I don't think that's ever required.

juggles/combos/なになに

Just to clarify so after 22_88, 236B is guranteed, am I suppose to input 236B after the hit or together with 22_88 as a combo?

I don't think I understand this question, if Lunar's post didn't answer you right try asking again.

Is 236236B after 66K possible if it is I guess I'm too slow. Do I need to hit G for all the 236236B to hit in combos in general like after 33B and 66B?

Yes it is, but the timing is pretty tight. I try to buffer the first 236 motion early in the 66K animation's cooldown and do the second 236 and the B about as it ends. Still inconsistant on this, but it's certainly possible.

juggles/combos/なになに

236236AA 236236AA

=)

Damage isn't anything to die for (get it?), but it's cool to see.

juggles/combos/なになに

Ya Lunaraura did answer my question about that and I tried it and it works!!!(but not all the time though, will keep practising) Ya and I could get 236236B after 66K once, 236B is safer though. But does pressing G first before inputting 236236B helps or it will make it even slower?

Back