Sophie's juggles/combos/なになに

It might be in here but....

22B 236236B - 60 dmg

The spacing is very strict. It seems to be about one character length away. I havent gotten it very consistent though.

For fun:

66B 236236B 236236B - 111 dmg

AC of 3/9 seem to avoid it all the time, but any other AC gives the other TASB a chance to hit on occasion (Even a 6 AC can make TASB hit, and still give BT oki...weird stuff)

Here is the totally useless wall combo of scrubbiness:

66B (W!) 11A[A] (W!), 236236B:4

Takes like 2/3 of total health. I believe you need to be at a certain angle for the :4 to work.

"AC of 3/9" i assume AC is air control? 3/9 lost me though?... will try that TAS stuff though, thnx.
edit: sorry just got it, the / made me think in fractions lol : {

ok so i dont know if anyone else found this, but i found a pretty great wall combo that does 110+ damage

:4::(A):,:6::A::B:,:4::4::A::A:, [wall hit],:6::B:+:K:, [wall hit],:4::B:+:K:, [wall hit],:B::2:,:B:,:B:,:B:,:2::3::6::B:

im always able to do it up to the :B::2:,:B:,:B:,:B: part, but the :2::3::6::B: doesnt seem to work everytime

anyway, someone let me know if this isnt a real combo

ok so i dont know if anyone else found this, but i found a pretty great wall combo that does 115+ damage

:4::(A):,:6::A::B:,:4::4::A::A:, [wall hit],:6::B:+:K:, [wall hit],:4::B:+:K:, [wall hit],:B::2:,:B:,:B:,:B:,:2::3::6::B:

im always able to do it up to the :B::2:,:B:,:B:,:B: part, but the :2::3::6::B: doesnt seem to work everytime

anyway, someone let me know if this isnt a real combo

the stun after 6A,B is shakeable

yeah also after CH 44A "6B+K" isn't a move the last time I checked. If you mean 4B+K then it seems like opponent can stand and guard the B2 series after the second 4B+K into wall splat.

Alright first post updated, I hope it looks more appealing and organized than before.

And liero I tried with 6B and what I said is still true. As mentioned above 6AB stun is shakeable and nothing is guaranteed, however if they do not shake and 6B > (W!) > (4B+K) > (W!) happens, the opponent can stand and block the B2 series. Due to damage scaling however they would do almost no damage anyway. Also for what it's worth the input is 44A, on Counter Hit the 2nd attack comes out on its own.

It appears that during knockdowns where TAS AA tech traps, if they DON'T tech, b2bbb236b series is guaranteed. Tacks a ton of extra damage if you hit all the JFs and the stab.

that's after 22A, CH 1K, 1{K}, TAS AA. Sophie's oki isn't gimmicky! :D

Places where it might work are noted in the tech trap list:

http://8wayrun.com/threads/sophies-tech-traps.94/

I believe you can also RCC a 1A on NH and start B2 series to beat no tech
It is the best option imo after ch 1K/NH 1[K] to beat no tech if you can react fast enough to start it on time, even if you miss the JF.

I also mentioned some issues with using it here:

http://8wayrun.com/threads/sophies-tech-traps.94/#post-16469

Basically there are a number of character specific issues that can arise, for example the way hilde crosses her legs while lying on the ground can make it whiff no tech after 22A if you did 22A close enough to get much sidestep off of it. Also if opponent is not knocked down in a normal forward facing position they may be rotated and it may not hit them. There are also problems with the 236B on the end as it wont hit certain characters at all, and others only if they are in certain orientations (some cannot be head toward for example.)

After some knockdowns it will also (or only, depending on circumstance) catch back tech.

Also it's still a gimmick after 22A on LFF(left foot forward) characters as they can tech both options to sophie's right.

An amusing side note is that if you B2: B :B :B someone FDHT, TAS AA covers tech in all directions.

Not if opponent shakes and holds guard. It's a practice mode only combo.

If they try to shake then they recover a single frame sooner and are facing forward on frame 14. Thus if they try to shake you can get 4_:4 off AS B whereas normally you can't (AS B hits in their side instead). Its not really that great of an option though. Still, I think not too many people know they have to shake there to get out from TAS B, so it could be a powerful gimmick to spring on someone if you've got the hands for it.

Wow, didn't know that you could shake 1 frame from 4(A). I can't think of a reason I'd ever throw it out though.

Also while I was messing around with that last night, I might've found that TAS B, 2B 8B A K connects reliably on Lizardman. Can't double check though currently.

Back