Sophie's juggles/combos/なになに

6AB is shakable and not a wall combo.

2bb:4 has a really huge damage scaling which is why we dont use it.

I apologize if this has been said already, but I didn't find it in the opening post so I thought it would be okay.

I noticed that the 2nd hit of 6AB stuns if the shield hit doesn't connect. I'm 90% sure you have time for a 236236B, however it's untested if it's shakable.

yeah thats been discussed some, the second hit must be counter hit and there is nothing guaranteed before opponent can shake out. In fact if opponent shakes out at full speed, you don't even have much advantage on them(!)

I like to use

66B, (wall), 66A+G

I can't remember the exact damage it does although i'm sure it was pretty high. And it is simple to pull off.

I was messing about with Sophie today and came up with this wall combo.

A+K, w!, CH 44A, w!, CH 4K, CH 44K, 66B

Does 72-74 damage. Still needs testing for Ukemi and any character specifics.

From a vid by dagotth, 66B, 236236B can further combo with 236B is 236236B is buffered fast enough that the edge of the hand hits the person falling and that little extra lift from the impact allowed the 236B to hit
at around 10 mins but there was a failed attempt at 9.50, so is it advantageous to go for this?

If you air control a 1_7 you should be able to get out of that, possibly also 9_3. There I think the mitsu ACed in the 8 direction which for w/e reason doesnt seem to beat the tracking on AS B in most airborne cases. As for advantage, your giving up oki for the potential to get more damage if they dont know how to get out, for sophie that's not really a bad thing to try. AS B is one of the hardest linear moves to AC away from that I've tested. There are other "AC traps" like that she has like that, some of which ahve been posted here before. Stuff like Launcher > 6K > AS B or 66B 9A AS B.

that makes no sense at all. if they don't AC u can do 6K 6K 6K 6K 6K 6K... for infinite damage.
You cannot hope that you're opponent doens't AC

People always AC to wrong directions, so for example after 66B you can go for an very early TAS B... depending on where they AC you can get another 236B, BT B+K or 6K whatever...this of course just works if you the earliest possible TAS B...

Of course nobody is going to not AC at all, but no player is going to AC always to the right side...people make mistakes.

EDIT: Oh sorry, you already talked about this...

@ Suirad

Dagotth sometimes catches people with BT B+K after 66B~TAS B, i think ACing to 1_7 could lead to that, mabe some Sophie with good execution could test that?? would be much appreciated :P

@ Suirad

Dagotth sometimes catches people with BT B+K after 66B~TAS B, i think ACing to 1_7 could lead to that, mabe some Sophie with good execution could test that?? would be much appreciated :P

I know it's a popular BT mix-up set-up for certain, but I don't really know. Have to take a look...

/edit/ Just realized it needs clarification, I mean the juggled character's 1_7, not sophie's. I'll still look into AC to the 3_9

I tried it out and I cant seem to get it to land as guaranteed if they go behind me, or course that doesnt mean its not possible. do you have a video where he does this doc?

launch with 66K/3B/44B/wrB+K
> 6K - 66A
6 more dam than 236B, and 9 less dam. than 236236B.

if you can't land 236236B steadily, this would be a good alternation

NuProphettT said:
1A after tech cround combo followe by 1A - TAS AA F/N/B/L/R
4B Can be annoying, but people catch on to it if theyre smart. I like to use that one sometimes if people are spamming a lot, preferably on rugi 1A'ers.

1A followed by 1A wow

Is there any guide to this 'code'. I understand 1A move (sweeping horizontal attack?) or 66A. But how do I find out about TAS, TASB, F/N/.. or CH or whatever? Sorry, not a tech guy.

TAS is twin angel step, the stance entered by inputting 236236, as AS is angel step the stance entered by inputting 236. Those are listed in the frame data wiki. As for B and CH I think you need to read: http://www.8wayrun.com/f6/newbie-silencer-t76/

F/N/.. is a notation I used in the the sophie tech trap thread to talk about what ukemi directions a tech trap can beat.

I've had a hard time figuring out where to put this before, but thematically I beleive it makes the most sense as a "combo".

22{B}(blocked) > AS B connects, as many know and in a corner you even can get 4, :4.

However thanks to Ramon, we now know that 22{B}(blocked) > AS:B4/:4 can work in the open field too, taking advantage of the extra AT throw range AS:B grants.

Back