Sophie's juggles/combos/なになに

So that means it is not guaranteed. Then which is the most damaging wall combo?
Apparently 66B+KAB hits if it acts as the 2nd attack after the wall hit. I've seen another wall hit combo, 66B, 236236AA, 11_77B+K W!, 236236AA, 11_77B+K. I forgot which video it was from. Is that guranteed?

i doubt it was guaranteed since 11b+k shouldn't be fast enough to actually hit them while standing. what might have happened is the person teched and the 11b+k hit them onto the wall.

i think tas B, tasB:4 is flashy. but most of her stuff is just straight damage, one or two hits. she doesn't have many stun moves to make the combo take forever.

Christ i didnt know 236236b was so useful. I play around with Sophie from time to time and i find its execution very hard in the middle of a match. Have any of you pulled off the 236236b 236236b4 combo in a match? ive done it in practice a couple of times its so tricky.

All the time. You get more used to it if you play her all the time, but using it as a punish can still be difficult.

question, what's the best option after BT B+K? I usually follow it up with 66B, 236236B and it usually works unless I delay it the 66B. I have a feeling it's not guaranteed though. Is BT B+K shakeable? If so, maybe BT B+K, 44K, 66B would be better?

Yes it is shakable so no nothing is guaranteed. Best option is probably TAS B4 for the combination of speed and damage(and safety if they shake).

I just roll with TAS B after BT B+K. I don't want to make any mistakes trying to be fancy.

I'll have to give 4B+K a try to switch things up.

the coolest Sophitia combo i know is a wall combo.

its rather simple but does great damage.

Tas K(A+K A) wall hit 6ab 66b wall hit 236236b* (just) * You can sub in 2bb (just) if you want

the coolest Sophitia combo i know is a wall combo.

its rather simple but does great damage.

Tas K(A+K A) wall hit 6ab 66b wall hit 236236b* (just) * You can sub in 2bb (just) if you want

That is a pretty interesting combo provided they don't shake the 6AB, and I don't know about you but I have a hard time connecting TAS K, which is why I rarely use it. Probably Sophie's best option to start a wall combo would be 4B+K.

That is a pretty interesting combo provided they don't shake the 6AB, and I don't know about you but I have a hard time connecting TAS K, which is why I rarely use it. Probably Sophie's best option to start a wall combo would be 4B+K.

i have yet to have a person shake that stun because most people dont know its a stun and if that do shake it you can always do something else. TAS K is a tough move to land but it can come in handy i use it when a person tends to throw out a lot of highs

Regardless, if they can shake it, it's not a combo. Also 6AB is relatively easy to shake for a number of reasons.

Many of these combos will seem similar

well you can do 4B+K(wall hit) into 66A+G for 87 damage.

TAS K (wall hit) 66B (wall hit) 33K 2Bbbbb: note i couldnt get the just frames, but with it i got 92 damage

TAS K (wall hit) 66B (wall hit) 66A+G 100 damage,sub in B+G for 101 damage

88B (wall hit) 66B (wall hit) B+G 92 damage

11A (charge A)(wall hit) 2B8BAK 112 damage

11A (no charge A) (wall hit) 3b (wall hit) 2b8bAK 88 damage

well those are only a few till share more later

Looking at possible differences between Sophie's 33_99B+K and 66B+K (33B+K seemed worse in every way) I found that it actually launches airborne opponents who haven't been launched yet, complete with lack of air control. The two popular juggle enders 66A+B and TAS B are both guaranteed when this happens.

33B+K(Air hit) TAS B
33B+K(Air hit) 66A+B

Now 33B+K is a bit of an odd move to just guess out there, but it might be useful if opponent is jump attack happy (as if that ever happens). It's also the highest damage whiff punish I've found for LMs 8B+K/[B+K] since it counts him as being in the air during recovery.

Further experimentation yielded:

Other Air hit follow ups that seemed fairly reliable were:
1B(Air hit) TAS B
1B(Air hit) 66A+B
6K(Air hit) TAS B
22B(Air hit) TAS B

And the following often worked, but were more height dependant:
6A(Air hit)B
B(Air hit) AS B (Sometimes TAS B)
6K(Air hit) 66A+B
A+K(Air hit) TAS B
A+K(Air hit) 66A+B