Soul Cal in So Cal

Nofacekill3r

[11] Champion
Alright so once again I am hosting tournament at my house. There will be plenty of time for casuals and money matches as well. Here's the info:

Where: Noface's House
5940 Los Angeles Way
Buena Park, CA 90620

When: Saturday, April 11 @~1:00pm-9:00pm

Entry Fee: $10 (all of this goes toward the pot)

Console: Default console will be PS3, but if BOTH players agree to play on 360 that's fine too.

Rules:

1. No smoking, drinking, or drugs of any kind

2. No profanity

3. This is kind of embarassing to say this, but...DEODORANT AND SHOWER PLEASE. :)

Also, I need at least 1 person to bring a PS3. Thanks.

If you live in So Cal and you aren't signing up, I assume it's because you're afraid of losing money. :P

I think their souls are deeply scarred. Maybe you should move onto a different game where people have hope, Noface.

I think their souls are deeply scarred. Maybe you should move onto a different game where people have balls, Noface.

Fixed.

Seriously, what the heck is up with So Cal? Did they get their feelings hurt and move to Street Fighter?

Lol why are people talking so much shit on So Cal? What happened to get our feelings hurt? Am I missing something? Or is this like reverse psychology peer pressure shit?

Lol why are people talking so much shit on So Cal? What happened to get our feelings hurt? Am I missing something? Or is this like reverse psychology peer pressure shit?

Cedric said that So Cal has gone weak, no one wants to go to tournies in So Cal anymore.

I don't understand why people have to talk so much shit. Maybe it's not because we are "weak". Maybe we have other obligations on tournament days. Maybe there have been less tournaments held in So Cal for us to go to. All I'm worried about right now is preparing for Evo. I'm not worried about some local that's gonna get 20 people.

I don't understand why people have to talk so much shit. Maybe it's not because we are "weak". Maybe we have other obligations on tournament days. Maybe there have been less tournaments held in So Cal for us to go to. All I'm worried about right now is preparing for Evo. I'm not worried about some local that's gonna get 20 people.

We're hoping it will get people hyped up, since the SoCal scene is pretty much dead right now.

Oh, and this tournament will be good practice for evo. At WORST you get some practice vs. Ivy. XD

Who are the 'People" who are talking shit? all i see is Cedric trolling 8wr as usual....the lonely basterd just wants some kibble n bits

Srry but to be honest i lost interest in this game a long time ago, and i dont plan on coming back any time soon, GL on your turn out Noface

I have school. That's why it's so hard for me to make it. The time also had is a problem for me. I probably will show up for casuals or just for a bit IF I CAN. I have school from morning to afternoon.

As for SF4, the game has a lot more noobs/scrubs, so SC4 players can win more. However, their chances of winning a tournament is even worse than SC4.

Ced: *Shaking Head* No and stop.

Everyone else:In general everyone that I have seen has been hella busy. Once things get free, like school and work and all that die down a little bit then stuff will happen. No one is scared just busy. For example in every field of work now is a heavy period till around june then people will get to play more (you know finals, graduations, spring meetings and projects for companies). If you see not many folks are posting in our area because life comes first, games are somewhere in that region after that. Hey we all got business to handle and not all of us can play as much as we like (I included had to completely stop for about a few months to get stuff done). Once summer vacation hits then there will be more folks playing cause it is a free-er time so dont get so down trodden folks during the school finals time.

p.s. Imma need the people who have some maturity to start realizing that maybe they should stop talking as much about folks being scared to play and just talk to the people who are supposed to be scared themselves in stead of generalizing. Thanks.

P.P.S Tourney Hype Time! Get ready for the spring beatings!

Well the bright side of this whole thing is that it looks like I'm going to be guaranteed top 3.

PS: Tom, who is that in your avatar?

I play this game every once in awhile, anyone want to $5 money match if this tourny happens?

Raises hand for the 5 buck money match.BAAAALLLIIIINNNN!!!! Never seen ya b4 Bohnett, welcome to the beast... um i mean the community!

Noface: it is Excalibur from Soul Eater. The one character that I feel was made in my likeness... almost.

I have work til 6 ... if you don't mind people staying late for casuals, I'll drop by after work.

I'm sure no one remembers this old sophi scrub anyway.

what an asshole ... I better see you there!

I need someone to practice double stabs on

Back