Soul Calibur 2 HD Wishlist

Really? IMO I think it's easier on the D-pad, but that's just me. Just press down or up and G immediately.

EDIT: @Infernum I just realized you main Ivy too lol she had the best step in the game I think. Better abuse it! :D

lol in SC2 its like ivy had the best or not far off of a few things,she was an absolute goddess in 2 and the most fun,i love her extra spiral stances that they took out in all the others,they really suit her visually too,the way she swings her whip round like a ball and chain is just awesome and really gets across her dominance

Last edited:
Id like SC2 HD to remain as authentic as possible however id like the following to be fixed or patched in after the games release:

• Known glitches and step-G need to be fixed
  • Bring back death cries after each death
  • I only know about ivy balance wise, if SC2 HD is based of of the PAL version of the original then her spiral punishment move 4A+B,B needs the bug in it fixing so it works how it is meant to like the NTSC version of the game as it is the most unfair move ive known

One thing I do remember is Ivy's Spiral Punishment... :4::A+B::(B):

This move has a guard break at the end on the last hit. It has an extremely wide radius and with the guard break, its pretty much impossible to punish. This is how it is supposed to work, and is how it works in the NTSC version.

However, in the PAL version there is a bug with the move... the guard break comes into effect a frame BEFORE the last hit of the move. Which of course makes it a non-flaming, non-soul-charge UNBLOCKABLE. So its a completely safe, unsteppable, unblockable, which has the ability to lock opponents down... with massive ring out potential.

So if you block this move... in a game which is all about blocking... you lose.

Asta and Cervantes could actually step a blocked 4A+B B... Other characters coudln´t afaik. ^^

Tempted to change my gamertag to StepGisnotabug. :T

lol

Well, here goes another wish, even if it is too late:

Just put a damn versus battle mode where I can just pick my character, pick the opponent I want as CPU and then choose the stage I want to fight in.

Am I asking to much? -.-

Well, here goes another wish, even if it is too late:

Just put a damn versus battle mode where I can just pick my character, pick the opponent I want as CPU and then choose the stage I want to fight in.

Am I asking to much? -.-

i think this feature has always been in SC anyway even the later ones that had a lot less extra modes, and i know for sure there was a versus and team battle in SC2, i doubt they'll have removed them and don't see why they would,it would actually be more work removing them so don't worry,they'll be in :)

i think this feature has always been in SC anyway even the later ones that had a lot less extra modes, and i know for sure there was a versus and team battle in SC2, i doubt they'll have removed them and don't see why they would,it would actually be more work removing them so don't worry,they'll be in :)

I don´t think so, yesterday I played SC2 Xbox version to practice and prepare for SC2 HD and there was a versus mode, but only for two players, I couldn´t find any mode where I can pick my character, the opponent I want as CPU and the stage I want.

SC4 and SC5 may have less offline modes, but they do have this basic mode, SC2 does not have it (i cant find it), SC3 and Broken Destiny neither, SC Xbox Live another one who doesn´t have it.

As for team battle, I played and the opponents and stage where picked by the machine, maybe I did something wrong and I can pick them myself (I just tried once yesterday), but for now is not what I´m asking.

I don´t think so, yesterday I played SC2 Xbox version to practice and prepare for SC2 HD and there was a versus mode, but only for two players, I couldn´t find any mode where I can pick my character, the opponent I want as CPU and the stage I want.
You have to beat arcade mode to unlock extra arcade. You have to play Weapon Master mode to unlock the other extra modes and characters.

Back