Soul Calibur 5 Guest/Bonus/CAS Character Discussion

people say bring characters over from tekken... WTF?

first of all, the character(s) you're bring in has to have a weapon. not just fists. thats why they only made Yoshi a perma character in Calibur. cuz he's got a sword. Who knows, maybe they'll bring in Alisa cuz she got some chainsaws.

but as far as the guest characters for the next Calibur is concerned... i vote for DMC series, Mortal Kombat series, Zero from MegaMan and Travis Touchdown from NMH. ^_^

I'd love to see quite a few characters from the books of R.A. Salvatore brought to life via SC5....Drizzt Do'Urden....nuf said..not really TWIN SCIMITARS FTW!!!!! him and Artemis Entreri(Long Sword and Dagger that can steal ur life force to replenish his own...awesome)

Soul Calibur VS Forgotten Realms would be totally awesome.

Drizzt, dark elf with twin scimitars, globe of darkness, super fast.
Wulfgar, barbarian with throwable and magically returning warhammer. A bit like rock but not shit tier :D
Artemis, dagger and a sword that can leave lingering, obscuring ash walls.
Jarlaxle, dark elf with daggers that can vary their size to at least longsword size.
Thibbledorf Pwent, insane gutbuster dwarf with dangerously ridgy armor and a spear on his helmet again his size.
Athrogate, rhyming dwarf with double, twirling morningstars.

Just to name a few, from only one series in the pretty huge forgotten realms universe.

On a serious note, how about pacman? He's Namco!

Wulfgar, barbarian with throwable and magically returning warhammer. A bit like rock but not shit tier :D
Jarlaxle, dark elf with daggers that can vary their size to at least longsword size.
Thibbledorf Pwent, insane gutbuster dwarf with dangerously ridgy armor and a spear on his helmet again his size.

Just to name a few, from only one series in the pretty huge forgotten realms universe.

indeed sir...what about cattie-brie???
and lol pac man would end up being another mr. game and watch...pancakes ftw!

people say bring characters over from tekken... WTF?

first of all, the character(s) you're bring in has to have a weapon. not just fists. thats why they only made Yoshi a perma character in Calibur. cuz he's got a sword. Who knows, maybe they'll bring in Alisa cuz she got some chainsaws.

but as far as the guest characters for the next Calibur is concerned... i vote for DMC series, Mortal Kombat series, Zero from MegaMan and Travis Touchdown from NMH. ^_^

Um, Heihachi in SCII?

http://kotaku.com/343175/soulcalibur-iv-directors-choice-for-a-cameo-fighter-pac+man Be careful what you ask for... they are crazy enough to consider pacman.

I hate you.

I hate you most for this.

I'd absolutely DIE if they added Himura Kenshin to the cast! OMG i would dedicate every waking hour of my life playing him. That'd be SICK! i've always wished my fav anime char to be added to my fav video game. It would be INSANE to see Kenshin in SC5. i've been wishing this since SC2 *cries*

They could have him sorta mirror tira's aspect. where one side of him is the Battousai and the other is the Rurouni. man so much possibilities of sick gameplay with him. please namco! hear my word!
I hate you too. Moreso.

yo they just need to bring necrid and spawn back
Die. Please.

Oh yah, you can never go wrong with those 2. I'd also like to see Master Chief and Goku!

Ooh ooh and the Green Power Ranger, his critical finisher should have his Dragonzord stomp your oponent, like SPLAT!
You, are being sarcastic. I can appreciate that.

lol.

as for solid snake i totally agree him and raiden(from MGS4 not the gay MGS2 raiden) would be a fine addition.
besides i wonder what snakes critical would be...would he summon MG to crush u or pull out a stinger Missle Launcher and blow u to hell? hell even solidus snake with his crazy tentacles would be fun...or vamp from MGS2. Throwing knives FTW
I wish I could hate you to death.

We totally need absolutely 0 fucking guest characters in Soulcalibur.

All the guest characters do is bring problems come tourney time and the canon characters are good enough to sell the game on their own.

Namco needs to stop acting like the guests are the reason Soulcalibur sells. Tekken has ridiculous (as in bad) character designs and the game sells well. Soulcalibur has much much better designs than Tekken so I don't see the problem. No more goddamn guests characters.

Wish someone would close and burn this thread but ain't gonna happen.
This is the post I most agree with.

Well then since no body said it yet lets introduce the most badass mofo ever!!!!!
chuck-norris_2866.jpg

YEAHH bitches
And this of course ;)

Sorry to anyone I've hated who was, in reality, being sarcastic. I'm not 100% on picking it up online.

People threw a fit when they say Ivy's command throw changed. How do u think people will react when they see all their characters weapons have changed as well.

lol i meant new weapons as in new weapons/fighting styles...which equals new characters...Perma-characters...im pretty sure i stated this in an earlier post

I'm usually against guest characters and I hate soul calibur, however if Bayonetta was in SC5 I would buy it and actually play it.

Back