Soul Calibur 5 Guest/Bonus/CAS Character Discussion

lol bayonetta....but with what weapon...cause if every time she kicked or punched u she fired at u thatd be so GOD tier

ogre huh? thatd be interesting...the whole hands are snakes thing...hed kinda be like algol in that sense(weapons in his hands...except the whole transformation in the second round

It depends on the date the game comes out as we've seen before. If a new DMC comes out than we may very well have Nero or Dante in the game. Personally though I would like to see Kratos in a platform version not a hand held. Maybe even someone from assassins creed like altair or Ezio. They would be more counter based and have quick slashes with there hidden blades.

simon belmont

simonbelmontafterbefore.jpg

...Isn't that what character creation's for?

But if I ABSOLUTELY HAD TO suggest guest characters, the first thing that comes to mind is Sengoku Basara or Samurai Warriors. (Soul Calibur takes place towards the end of the Sengoku era, so I can see this making SOME sense.)

simon belmont

simonbelmontafterbefore.jpg

a male ivy....im sure cervantes would be proud of his daughter for finally makeing the big switch

But if I ABSOLUTELY HAD TO suggest guest characters, the first thing that comes to mind is Sengoku Basara or Samurai Warriors. (Soul Calibur takes place towards the end of the Sengoku era, so I can see this making SOME sense.)

any1 from dynasty or samurai warriors would be....awesome to say the least....hell we got algol y not throw oorochi in there. Honda, or Lu Bu, Keji Meada, Ling Tong, Musashi Miyamoto...any1 really would be cool

hell right now id be happy if they took the guy from ninja assassin and made him a freakin character...his weapon is SICK!!!....and it could have the same properties as mina's (hitting with the blade does more dmg than hitting with the chain)

I forward the motion 'Ryu Hayabusa...

But seriously this game needs more permanent than guest characters. How I wish Kratos was permanently in the roster, he has a very decent movelist and most importantly HE FITS IN THE TIMELINE. Unlike certain intergalactic warlords who possibly found themselves warping through Zas's insane time loop and somehow landed their asses onto the SC roster

Maybe we suddenly find out that Ivy has a half-sister from a poor girl that Cervantes raped along the way. Maybe Cervantes named her H-Ivy or something. Or maybe a supersaiyan penguin starts flapping its wings and ends up destroying everyone else. Who knows, we've seen leopards, bears, kangaroos and (wtf? tree trunks!?) appear on the Tekken roster, maybe SC will do the same...

too right...i mean as old as cervantes is(immortal) and seein that he was a pirate surely he has more than 1 kid with all the raping and pillageing he did back in his pirate days....and wait...tira was part of a cult of assassins...theres got to be more of her clan right? maybe the sisters have a cousin lol. maybe astaroth gets lonely and creates a companion using the energy of all the souls hes taken. maybe seig or zas has a brother lol. shit we just need more characters

Nariko would be cool.

Also, it's interesting that the topic of another bastard female child Cervantes has been brought up. -That is the very premise of a CaS I made on SC3 and recreated in SC4.

As for some of these other thoughts (another golom like Asteroth, someone else from Birds of Passage -Tira's "group"), similar ideas have come up before...
Take a quick look through these threads:
Characters
Weapons (-Page 2 has the ideas about Birds of Passage characters)

And Samurai/Dynasty Warriors in Soul Calibur?
You'd be suprised how requested those characters are on this site...

It's pretty obvious that Egg Shen, Dick Jones, and Johnny Lawrence should be guests in SC5.

egg2.jpg

dick-jones.jpg

00001johnnylawrencewilliamzabka.jpg

Egg's Weapon: Six Demon Bag
Dick's Weapon: ED-209
Johnny's Weapon: His body is a weapon

i still say Himura Kenshin from Samurai X
think about it, his moves are like in the middle of Setsukas and Mitsus

I wanna see War from Darksiders. A huge Seig/NM type blade with a gun that will probably be used like Cervy's and the biggest plus of all is that he doesn't talk much so you don't have to put up with as much of the terrible voice acting as you do with the other characters. They should throw Ruin in the opening and win screens for good measure. At the start have Ruin galloping by and War jumps off his back and then when he wins he summons Ruin from the ground and rides off.

Back