Soul Calibur 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a few years down the line (I would say it will be for the next console), they haven't extorted us enough yet with their current DLC's. Once those get old, they might release a new game.

There might be one sooner. Sony might pay Namco a shitload of money to make a PS3 exclusive SC5.

Shit, I hope they don't read this forum. THAT'S A BAD IDEA.

I don't know, honestly. Last I heard, SCIV was going to be their last installment to SC. Besides..if there were a sequel to come out, I would expect it a little sooner than the "PS4" (which Sony also stated may not even come).

The Playstation 3 is supposed to last us 10 years. Surely, if there is a Soul Calibur 5 to be made, we'll see it before the PS3's 10th birthday :P

According to that terrible interveiw with Namco, no plans for SCV are made ATM. So if one is to be made, it's not going to be released for a long while.

PS: Why is this in general discussion?

1. If I remember correctly Namco also said SC3 would be the last game.

2. Namco also said that there was NO possibility of vader coming to the 360 or yoda to the ps3.

3. SC4 sold quite a bit, this is Namco we're talking about I doubt they won't be making a fifth one.

4. The PS3 is supposed to be around for ten years, and Sony has said there is a good chance they won't even make a ps4, when SC5 is released it will be on the ps3, and given the ps3's current state, it will most likely be multiplatform.

5. If it is exclusive it may very well follow SC3's example, Give us several kick ass new characters and kick ass new single player and multiplayer modes, but give us a crappy as hell battle system so we can't enjoy it all as much as we should.

6. I'd like to think even Namco isn't willing to let a franchise like SC end with three star wars characters and one actual SC character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back