Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaah that teaser for next gen 2 years ago... The best way to have had the best hype would have to at least have something "leaked" (companies often leak things in order ton maintain hype when they can't talk about things in development). Bamco is really bad at PR! xD

Interesting. Don't know who had access to the SC Twitter, are they the same person or not?
I'd say the Twitter now is someone (or people) from the US or Europe Namco branches (except in the past when they translated the Japanese Tweets to English but lately everything is in English).

Wish all the Namco branches would get on the same page (like the clothes now are sold in Europe only) & I think SCIIHD was made by Namco USA. Really don't know or understand what's happening (and who is controlling) with the SC IP...

Twitter always updates around 6pm (my time), which makes it 9am-12am in the USA, and 12pm-1am in Japan. So certainly it's either Namco EU or Namco US.

Aaaaah that teaser for next gen 2 years ago... The best way to have had the best hype would have to at least have something "leaked" (companies often leak things in order ton maintain hype when they can't talk about things in development). Bamco is really bad at PR! xD
I'll say it again. It's sad when an installment of a series dies just 16 months after its release.

SCV = January 31, 2012 - June 1, 2013

I like the character relationship chart that tells this character is an ally, enemy or family member to another character.

I think it maybe a good thing because it builds curiosity; the audience may care to wonder how they came to be. They may want to know how Taki and Sophitia became allies. I'm curious as to how Raphael is considered an enemy/rival to Kilik? I thought those two had no affiliation with each other.

They are a Japanese developer. I am sure that Taki and Sophitia became best bros when Sophie was bathing in a hot spring and Taki used her ninja skills to sneak up on her, grab her boobs and say, "Sugooooooi! Kimi no oppai wa kyodai! Hora! Futatsu no yama!" all while Sophie got all embarrassed and said "moooou Taki-san, yamere!”. Afterwards, no doubt more meme anime shit happened and they did plenty of gay fanservice things that were okay because they're both girls.

btw steam covered all the rated R parts.

AAAAAAND Setsuka tops Mi-na.

14457485_1188456731197657_7666667696125060095_n.jpg

I'd like to know what the percentages were like on this. Is that available someplace?

I'm curious as to how Raphael is considered an enemy/rival to Kilik? I thought those two had no affiliation with each other.
Kilik and his gf stumbled onto Raphael's lands and found out the place was malfested (thanks to Raphy infecting everyone) and began healing them and making them human again. Raphael got pissed off at that and he stumbled onto Kilik's holy stone. It burned his hand which made even more angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back