Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
December can't come soon enough.
tenor.gif

To be fair, if you are to be believed (there's no reason not to believe you until December's come and gone, so we'll just for now assume you're the real deal) this information is quite a bit concerning to me, but 100% expected. The thought that the game is very far behind schedule because of the GAMEPLAY and has a huge focus on story... as someone who enjoys the competitive side of the game, I don't like to hear that lol.

Regardless, I'll be waiting with bated breath. It's been long enough now, an announcement will make us all feel better even if it's just a short trailer. I just hope that if we are indeed getting a Fire Emblem character that it isn't Lucina. At least make it Chrom or Marth. Though as meme as the games were, I wouldn't mind Ryoma from Fates either. More than anything we should have based 2B though Kappa :sc2yos2:

On the topic of being hyped: Oh boy, I really can't wait to be fucking disappointed again! With all seriousness I obviously am quite hyped and hope that it will be true this time, but I definitely won't be surprised if nothing comes of it. I'll just be disappointed again.

I no longer believe this as strongly as I did before. There's a shift in the type of language being used and it all seems very conditional, like "I think" and "I believe" and "it may". There are now too many sources for it to be, in my opinion, just speculation. I counted four different supposed sources - do none of them know their shit? I'll look to PSX in anticipation but I'm not holding my breath, I think I'll probably die of asphyxiation this time.

The game's very far behind schedule ever since the delay last year due to their moveset / style switching mechanic not working out like they wanted to.
But like I said recently, they did retain this idea in a certain capacity, however. You will understand what I mean by this eventually.
Do you think they'll get additional time/get back on track and be able to do everything they want to do with the game? Or do you think Namco will rush them again and leave us with 1/4th of things cut and no support lol

I wish I could say more. But for now, everything I have said about it is what I am allowed to.
Leakers always say that this is all they're "allowed" to say lol like are you actually allowed to even say any of this? Did Hoshino himself and the marketing department say, "Vergeben this is what you can leak about our game and tell everyone"

Leakers always say that this is all they're "allowed" to say lol like are you actually allowed to even say any of this? Did Hoshino himself and the marketing department say, "Vergeben this is what you can leak about our game and tell everyone"
That's because the company feeds specific information uniquely to their employees so that they know who the leakers are. He is just posting the knowledge most Bamco staff knows

This worries me.

why? this should be obvious as this was the biggest criticism SCV got from both critics and fans. SCV was really the only one that didn't really have a strong story mode.

also this guy has a really good track record for being rightso i trust him

Last edited:
To be fair, if you are to be believed (there's no reason not to believe you until December's come and gone, so we'll just for now assume you're the real deal) this information is quite a bit concerning to me, but 100% expected. The thought that the game is very far behind schedule because of the GAMEPLAY and has a huge focus on story... as someone who enjoys the competitive side of the game, I don't like to hear that lol.

Regardless, I'll be waiting with bated breath. It's been long enough now, an announcement will make us all feel better even if it's just a short trailer. I just hope that if we are indeed getting a Fire Emblem character that it isn't Lucina. At least make it Chrom or Marth. Though as meme as the games were, I wouldn't mind Ryoma from Fates either. More than anything we should have based 2B though Kappa :sc2yos2:

That's because the company feeds specific information uniquely to their employees so that they know who the leakers are. He is just posting the knowledge most Bamco staff knows

I probably shouldn't be saying this, so I'm going to try to do it without doing it. The highlighted names and suspected FE character are being done for a reason. The character was boiled down to being one character by the source that suspected it is one. Focus on the bolded. You should be able to put together what I am getting at without any question of what I'm getting at.

Like Party Wolf said, a great deal of the information I can't share boils down to a select few at the moment that would know that information since they have been keeping the game under pretty tight wraps, all things considered up to this point.
I am only sharing the information that the sources feel are not "harmful" and can't be traced back to the certain group that would most likely know right now and be blamed for sharing it.
I said it already, but I wish I could share more. But this is a specific case where I simply can't yet until I have been given the clear and it not be as easily linked to a certain group that would know those things and have released it before it would have even gotten a chance to get out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back