Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the leaker have any clue or the ability to share whether they've answered the complaints about SCV regarding character roster?

I hope in CAS they finally allow fully customisable faces, something accessible with nice depth like Fallout 4's would be cool

He said earlier that he knows only about very few characters in roster at the moment.
Of course he can't.
I was referring to a general idea. Something like "I've heard they know about the backlash SCV's roster got, though I don't know specifics" or something along those lines.

Does the leaker have any clue or the ability to share whether they've answered the complaints about SCV regarding character roster?

He said earlier that he knows only about very few characters in roster at the moment.
Of course he can't.

I was referring to a general idea. Something like "I've heard they know about the backlash SCV's roster got, though I don't know specifics" or something along those lines.

If you mean how the new characters on V were.... "less than stellar" to put it the nicest way that I possibly can....
Well, while I don't know who of the new characters are returning and which are not from V yet, I will say that those new characters I was told about so far that are being introduced in VI are far more interesting and will be night-and-day different in regards of how well received they will be. Everything I have heard about them, as a fan, is something that has made me glad that they realize how and what people want out of new characters.
You should be able to read between the lines and understand what I mean by that. If not, then I suppose I could try and be a little more forward, but I will hope that you understand what I mean.

If you mean how the new characters on V were.... "less than stellar" to put it the nicest way that I possibly can....
Well, while I don't know who of the new characters are returning and which are not from V yet, I will say that those new characters I was told about so far that are being introduced in VI are far more interesting and will be night-and-day different in regards of how well received they will be. Everything I have heard about them, as a fan, is something that has made me glad that they realize how and what people want out of new characters.
You should be able to read between the lines and understand what I mean by that. If not, then I suppose I could try and be a little more forward, but I will hope that you understand what I mean.
Alright, just wanted to be sure because I'm dying for details. Thanks.

are you able to say if the new characters have new or returning weapons/movesets?

The one is entirely brand new and very unique, and I know a lot about them for that matter that I just cannot share yet, but wish that I could.
The other I know a decent amount about and it sounds like theirs is completely new and not "replacing" someone moveset wise either.
The third is that speculated FE character that I can't say who, but would be a unique moveset as well.

The general feeling that I'm getting by the two new characters for sure is that they realize that people don't want replacements, but new and fresh characters to stand on their own, while just bringing back the characters that people like as both characters and for their movesets. SCV seemed to have been a real learning experience for them in what people want versus what they don't.

The story mode focus make sens, specially after the SFV backlash, and then games like MKX, I2, and T7 that sold well and had great reviews.

I really really hope BN won't mess with this game, especially after the T7 disaster, please SC6 be super super great, PLEASE!! THE LEGEND WILL NEVER F******* DIE!!

The one is entirely brand new and very unique, and I know a lot about them for that matter that I just cannot share yet, but wish that I could.
The other I know a decent amount about and it sounds like theirs is completely new and not "replacing" someone moveset wise either.
The third is that speculated FE character that I can't say who, but would be a unique moveset as well.

The general feeling that I'm getting by the two new characters for sure is that they realize that people don't want replacements, but new and fresh characters to stand on their own, while just bringing back the characters that people like as both characters and for their movesets. SCV seemed to have been a real learning experience for them in what people want versus what they don't.

Hum, interesting... very interesting.

But I liked Pyrrha and Patroklos. They were the only characters introduced into the series, after all.
I personally liked Patroklos as well. However, the other new characters were introduced in the SCV atory as well. They just didn’t get a ton of screen time.

Shit this gets me really pumped.

Reactions: Ave

Do those characters looks like Anime like some of SC5 new characters, or they're more like in the classic character tone?

Having newer more unique characters is a good sound to me. Usually whenever Bamco sees any backlash, they overreact and take it to the other extreme (People didn't like SCV? No newcomers in SCVI then).

Outside of obvious stuff that you prob can't say like, say, Taki or Sophie being in the game (which, by all means, feel free to answer), I'll ask if any of the newcomers you know of are mechanically unique compared to the rest of the cast like Viola or ZWEI? I've wanted to see an archer or a barefist (possibly Mishima ancestor) fighter in SC.

Link's the closest thing we'll get to an archer.
tumblr_oed7sqD2lL1u6jjy9o2_400.gif
tumblr_nj5eujX9p91qjztgpo1_400.gif

Hope he's included if there really is a Nintendo Switch version.

I hope that Tales of Soul Mode (SCIII) or Weapons Master Mode (SCII) will be in Soul Calibur 6 or at least Soul Arena Mode (SCIII). My favorite characters Zasalamel, Sophitia, Cassandra, Setsuka and Inferno hope they will be added as playable characters in Soul Calibur 6.
Soul Calibur 6 oriented on million players around the world so why not make more custom options because some people like or don't like what developers made by default:
1. Win pose animation after each round on/off. From SC4 Win pose animation after each round was cutted so if someone like it or don't like may enable or disable it.
2. Replay animation after each round on/off. Same here.
3. Numbers of rounds from 1-5. Do not force 3 rounds like it was in SC5.
4. Music change in final round on/off. Some people don't like music change in final round.
5. Ring out on/off. Don't like Ring out? Then switch it off.
6. Cage on/off. Do you like fight in cage? Enable it.
7. Change weapons after each round on/off.
More customised options = succesful game.

Last edited:
Having newer more unique characters is a good sound to me. Usually whenever Bamco sees any backlash, they overreact and take it to the other extreme (People didn't like SCV? No newcomers in SCVI then).

Outside of obvious stuff that you prob can't say like, say, Taki or Sophie being in the game (which, by all means, feel free to answer), I'll ask if any of the newcomers you know of are mechanically unique compared to the rest of the cast like Viola or ZWEI? I've wanted to see an archer or a barefist (possibly Mishima ancestor) fighter in SC.

The new character I know most about is a first time ever for the series character type mechanically.
If you look into what I've been saying close enough, you might even be able to figure out what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back