Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. We better get some new info soon, and hopefully there won't be a drought.
It's possible that they will announce more stuff at PSX or the event next week! I doubt there will be a drought now, at least I really hope there isn't...

You're right, that's really strange !
Yeah... So maybe there will be a Switch version? I mean, that's the only other console.

There's gonna be droughts all throughout the games development time y'all know better.
Well, SCV did in fact had not lot of them, after showing Mitsu and Pyrrah, it was less than a week before new stuff appeared.

I think we might be in for up to 3 characters a month.

I'm wondering where they precisely are in the development at this right moment, what do you guys think about it ?
Apparently, planning started just after LS was cancelled and development officially started in mid-2016, before entering a mini-development hell due to technical difficulties. The 20th Anniversary Event on Facebook was supposed to be a buildup to the announcement of SCVI, but it never came to be. Oh well, better late than never.

We should create a chart of all the characters and keep track of the ones who are in so far, basically confirmed, possible, unlikely, and out. Also, maybe a good idea to move this thread to the new SC6 General forum and rename it something.

So far we have Mitsurugi and Sophitia confirmed, with likely returns from Kilik, Xiangua, and Talim as of now, with the others tentative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back