Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how i can't even put in a clever rebuttal in fear of looking like a bully piling on someone here.

O well.

Id like an Arabian character.
Ex:

Or this guy;
2621584-tekken71.jpg

Anyone knows if he's confirmed for Tekken 7 yet? If not,i'd love to see him in SCVI :P
Totally agree with you, actually, i think that he fits more in SC than in Tekken, especially with amount of knives he has.

Totally agree with you, actually, i think that he fits more in SC than in Tekken, especially with amount of knives he has.
I don't think short knives would fit him;that would be too similar to Ezio.
How about a Scimitar? A long scimitar that is.
Range + Speed would make him perfect imo.

Buuut....if that wont happen,i'd be fine with Hwang ,i mean Assassin returning.He's as close as you can get with an Arabian character.

How about a Scimitar? A long scimitar that is.
Range + Speed would make him perfect imo.
Raphael has range and speed,he doesn't seem very perfect,lol.
But now that you mention scimitar,it makes me think about the next guest character.
DC's Ra's al Ghul also uses a scimitar,and DC did get into the fighting game industry,with Injustice,he may be our next guest.

Raphael has range and speed,he doesn't seem very perfect,lol.
But now that you mention scimitar,it makes me think about the next guest character.
DC's Ra's al Ghul also uses a scimitar,and DC did get into the fighting game industry,with Injustice,he may be our next guest.
Setsuka has Speed + Range and she's purrrrfect! imo atleast...

Do you guys think they will come with the elemental weapons in SCVI? Not only LS have that, Unbreakable Soul have a feature like that too.

Elemental weapons wouldn't really add much. What they really need to do is add a special versus mode where you can purchase elemental junk for $1 each, and then play in broken janktown. Easy money for Namco.

Will more moves in SC6 have the super armor mechanic (rather than aGI frames) being more commonplace ?

I still don't understand how mitsurugi can shrug off weapon attacks just because he's a grizzled veteran but o well.

What I'm really hoping for is that Hoshino doesn't pull a 343 Industries and ruin everything about SC even more than Daishi did. Seriously, what 343 did to Halo is one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen happen to a franchise. "How can we make Halo the big thing again? Take away literally everything people loved about it and make it generic as fuck!".

In other words, I hope Hoshino doesn't try to make it more like Tekken, or take away/change things about SC that have always been there such as Ring-Outs like in LS.

I dunno, they are just kinda boring and the status quo in games.

We havent really had inferno or a form of the soul edge go at it with soul calibur without aid of other chars. I get so far soul edge has needed possess others to do so, but I think it would be good to move away from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back