Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiet man i'm watching Top 8 On Team Spooky Stream SCV still looks outstanding to this day graphics and design wise.

algol-sc5-render.jpg

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Hmmm, sexy boss god... fap fap fap fap fap...

Well, they are in the intro because they are new in the game. Same reason why Yun is also there or Sets its in the SCIII intro.

Yeah I get that now, it was just how I interpreted it when I was a kid. The way it opened with Cassandra looking at the Soul Edge fragment, the looking determined with the music swelling, reminded me of the introduction to a hero about to set off on adventure. It was similar with Talim and her looking at the piece of Soul Edge and them off into the distance.

Thought it was obvious, but rude regardless.
I know, right?

Perv. Who's the third?
I only meant to study his... anatomy. The third is Yoshimitsu II from SC5, I said technically because he was one of the SC5 characters whose profile got reverted to the SC4, essentially turning Yoshimitsu II into the original Yoshimitsu.

I only meant to study his... anatomy. The third is Yoshimitsu II from SC5, I said technically because he was one of the SC5 characters whose profile got reverted to the SC4, essentially turning Yoshimitsu II into the original Yoshimitsu.

Tsk. Messy. & that makes sense, I thought maybe one of the other characters had a hidden middle name or something -.- I like the idea of Yoshi having several incarnations, shame they decided to kill him off yet keep his old personality, they could've done something really cool with it.

Look at those computers... 1:27. They were outdated even back then but they delivered us one of the best intros in videogame history. This is called passion... you can see it in the smiles on their face 0:23. I am sure Namco / Project Soul has better computers now but just look at SCV intro... it sucks. It is not about the technology at your disposal but about the people who are behind it.
A lack of passion (or time) in the development team can kill a game. Specially if you rush it because you don't have enough time to do it properly. Soul Calibur VI deserves to have a better intro than SCIV and V. We want something at the level of SC III / II / Soul Edge

I don't find it a irrelevant topic at all. Usually a good intro equals a great game.
In fact it gives us some important information about the team behind the game. If they have passion or not. It is a very relevant thing considering the Project Soul team is very unstable and has changed a lot through time.
Um just letting you know soul calibur 3 was extreamly rushed. It had some really cool things in it, but because they rushed testing the game was released with a bunch of game breaking bugs that nearly made the game unplayable. Just go on youtube and look up soulcalibure 3 variable cancels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back