Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally beside SC6 looking super forward for God Of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Of Us 2 and Kingdom Heart 3. Also of course looking forward for SFV Season 3 which is looking neat, which will also hold me and help me a lot to wait SC6 XD!! (& very curious about G actually!!)

Never tried Monster Hunter, but MHW is looking too tight, so excited about this too. Some other promising games that looks great too for 2018 but nothing at the level at those said above.

So to go back to SC topic, i was just thinking, you guys prefer Taki with or without Mask? personally don't really know, i think i prefer her without, but i guess both would do it.

From watching older gameplay I'd maskless, maybe a different looking mask would be best.

Also, I played the MHW beta with friends on PS4 and it was pretty sick but a bit too laggy and with inconsistent visuals. As in, below the good lighting there were low res models.

Personally beside SC6 looking super forward for God Of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Of Us 2 and Kingdom Heart 3. Also of course looking forward for SFV Season 3 which is looking neat, which will also hold me and help me a lot to wait SC6 XD!! (& very curious about G actually!!)

Never tried Monster Hunter, but MHW is looking too tight, so excited about this too. Some other promising games that looks great too for 2018 but nothing at the level at those said above.

So to go back to SC topic, i was just thinking, you guys prefer Taki with or without Mask? personally don't really know, i think i prefer her without, but i guess both would do it.

Taki should always have her mask on! It's a freaking ninja. Imagine how lame Scorpion, Kage Maru, Ibuki, Jago or Hayabusa would be without a mask... Mask adds coolness and mistery to the character.

Taki should always have her mask on! It's a freaking ninja. Imagine how lame Scorpion, Kage Maru, Ibuki, Jago or Hayabusa would be without a mask... Mask adds coolness and mistery to the character.
I agree! I always preferred her masked.

Since they're most likely gonna remaster the costumes for everyone who was in the first SC, i think we're gonna get Taki masked this time:
takSC1art1.jpg

Oh, with some cleavage too.

My favorite mask was the one she had in Soul Edge:
Soul_Edge_(Wallpaper).jpg

I hope they add it to Character Creation.

Last edited:
I agree! I always preferred her masked.

Since they're most likely gonna remaster the costumes for everyone who was in the first SC, i think we're gonna get Taki masked this time:
View attachment 47739

Oh, with some cleavage too

That outfit was awful though. I hope they don't even think about having that in the game.

She looks always almost the same. WTF man?

The cleavage is ugly as hell and doesn't fit her character. Boobs out in a skin tight suit makes no sense and is literally the epitome of pandering to horny straight boys lol. No thanks.
The mask is also boring and not nearly as cool as her SCIII one. The bandages on her arm don't look great on her either.

I think the 3 mask makes no sense and looks weird. Also she doesn't always look the same, in SC1 she had cleavage showing for no reason but a nice cloth mask, whereas in the SCIV artwork there was no unneeded cleavage and no mask either, which is a good look. I love bewbs as much as the next guy but it just looked weird on Taki's ninja outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back