!!! SOUL CALIBUR 6 Release Date ! When do you think it is? !!!

I walked by a hobo this morning and he locked eyes with me and spoke in a divine voice, "SC6 WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE EVO AND WILL BE THE 9TH MAIN STAGE GAME THIS YEAR!"

"Right on, bro dude man, keep on keepin' on," I replied as I reached into my pocket to hand him some change, but before I could the hobo turned into Hilde and doom combo'ed me into the next town over.

I walked by a hobo this morning and he locked eyes with me and spoke in a divine voice, "SC6 WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE EVO AND WILL BE THE 9TH MAIN STAGE GAME THIS YEAR!"

"Right on, bro dude man, keep on keepin' on," I replied as I reached into my pocket to hand him some change, but before I could the hobo turned into Hilde and doom combo'ed me into the next town over.

Ok I want sum.. whatever it is.. hook a nikka uppppp... :D :D :D

When they said it was seventy percent done I actually got worried since they also gave a percentage when they announced Soul Calibur V. My ideal realease date is around October-December since that will give the game a more polished finish with, hopefully, a lot of content and that the roster is balanced. I actually don't want it to come out in the summer because I feel that is too early.

Look, if it's January but it will exceed our expectations, it was worth the wait.
If it's June, but netcode sucks and the game has poor content, it's not worth getting it early.

It doesn't matter when. What matters is that after we get it, we'll be having the perfect game.

I think I already said this in the GD thread but I'm betting on the usual 8-ish month ramp-up to release. I say because this just seems to be the way Bandai-Namco does fighter releases:
  • Soul Calibur 5: revealed May 2011, released late January 2012
  • Tekken 7: revealed July 2014, released in arcades March 2015
  • Dragonball FighterZ: revealed June 2017, released late January 2018
So with SC6 being revealed in December 2017, that would put the release date around August/September 2018.

I think I already said this in the GD thread but I'm betting on the usual 8-ish month ramp-up to release. I say because this just seems to be the way Bandai-Namco does fighter releases:
  • Soul Calibur 5: revealed May 2011, released late January 2012
  • Tekken 7: revealed July 2014, released in arcades March 2015
  • Dragonball FighterZ: revealed June 2017, released late January 2018
So with SC6 being revealed in December 2017, that would put the release date around August/September 2018.

That's the best guess because of the way of 2 characters are getting revealed monthly. Late August or Early September 2018.

Back