Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny-NEW GAME-

you know wat i just realized, soul calibur doesnt hav the "wise old man" that all these other fighting games have...

i want my old person!!!

Well, Voldo is like 50 something and it could be argued that Algol is like the oldest character ever.

Well... 2 things i wish from Dampierre
1. I wish he will not be a creepy character like Voldo
2. I wish his destiny is not to be a broken character xD (kidin he will not be, Namco is good a balancing)
Maybe we will be able to make a CaS out of him =D or maybe they'll do like Algol or the Star Wars character and make him a un-CaS-able character...

i think just making the color sceems creatable on the star wars charcters and algol would be rather cool now that i think about it and i hope dampier is like cervantes in play style <3

i hope dampier is like cervantes in play style <3

Really?? We dont need 3 Cervantes... play with Shura. I actually hope his style is completely different, but namco is just going to use one of the core characters and slap a new skin on them... yay.

Soul Calibur on a three-inch-something screen on a pad is almost an atrocity.

Doesn't this mean SC5 would have to wait a whole lot longer? =^=

um yall should be celebrating that Namco even gives a fuck enough to push this out. SC was supposed to be done for... this is at the very least A GLIMMER OF HOPE for the franchise.

cha cha

I thought this was going to be a Hilde rant joke since it had the word "broken" in it.. but yeah.. THIS is the new SC game I heard about =\

What do you guys think about the PSP Go and this game? Looks like the D-Pad took a step backwards and has been recessed into the system again. Wonder how the "GO" will handle diagonals? Better off just sticking to a standard PSP I guess.

It doesn't look like something I could play Tekken on, but maybe SC. I'm not sold yet though.

E3 is this week, right? Why don't I have a release date on this game yet?

um yall should be celebrating that Namco even gives a fuck enough to push this out. SC was supposed to be done for... this is at the very least A GLIMMER OF HOPE for the franchise.

cha cha

Are there REALLY people who still think SC4 was going to be the last one?

For those worried about playing SC:BD with the PSP controller, if you get the new PSP Go you'll be able to use your PS3 controllers!

http://gamesindustry.biz/articles/p...liding-and-matched-to-your--digital-lifestyle

In notes at the bottom the press release Sony confirms two things:

- You will be able to use a PS3 controller on PSP Go. You just sync it up with Bluetooth(PSP Go has Bluetooth wireless technology). Resistance: Retribution is so far the only PSP title to support the PS3 controller. With the PSP Go making it easier to use a PS3 controller, we will probably see more games with the feature. This should solve the problem of PSP not having dual analog sticks if developers are willing to support the feature with their future games.

- Sony will be selling Video Out cables for the PSP Go to allow you to play your games and view your media on a TV. However, PSP-2000/3000 video cables will not work. You will have to buy new cables specifically for PSP Go if you are buying a PSP Go to upgrade. Obviously, this won't an issue for people who don't have a PSP yet and are getting PSP Go as their first PSP system.

Back