Soul Calibur III: Arcade Edition: PS2 Edition

I was wondering could it be possible to swap Ivy's SC2 moveset& Motion file with her SC3 files because I find that her SC2 movelist is not Broken xD

You don't understand. We're not working with SC3 here. It's SC3AE. Different move lists, different move properties. They fixed Ivy. But it's a moot point because she doesn't work in this port anyway.

The torrent site took it down for some reason, and it won't let me upload it again, so I included a zip file in the first post which contains the torrent file.

well like a previous poster, I would prefer a version upped to mediafire...I'm getting 1-5kbps with ports forwarded correctly (there's a green tick under uTorrent, anyway). It has been like that for almost every torrent I've downloaded though...maybe it's my ISP or a dumb mistake i made during configuration...

Can you upload character models pkg files from SC3 Arcade edition. I don't have Arcade Edition of SC3 but i can replace them in PS2 SC3.

so are u saying u have a FULL ROSTER OF SC3: AE characters on your ps2 SC3: AE? or are u saying u got the SC3 yoshi and Ivy to work on the ps2 SC3: AE?

cuz the ONLY reason why I haven't downloaded this game yet, is because it's missing Ivy and Yoshi. :(

I worked on PS2 SC3 in File3.olk. And i found this:

File3.olk contain menu data and all game modes except Chronicles of the Sword which placed in File8.olk (Tales of Souls, Soul Arena, World Competition and others).

From 10 pkg - 16 pkg this is menu data and menu text.
From 120 pkg - 126 pkg practice mode with Olcadan.
From 275 pkg - 283 unk create a character mode.
From 284 pkg - 295 pkg glossary.
299 pkg and 300 pkg it's standart characters color edit mode.

From 457 pkg - 461 unk this is World Competition game mode (league and Tournament).
From 467 pkg - 473 unk it's Soul Arena game mode.

I found in 468 unk file something interesting about TEAM BATTLE with a 3-person team, with 4-person team and with 5-person team. ALso TIME ATTACK and HOMERUN KING ? and others modes. ( It's looks like Namco cut them, but i don't think so).

From 515 pkg - 521 unk shops ( armour shop, weapon shop).

From 533 pkg - 539 pkg Characters profile.
From 541 pkg - 547 unk Gallery.

From 897 pkg - 933 pkg Tales of Souls mode and characters scripts (total 24 files for 24 characters).

I found connections pkg with unk files.
For example 897 pkg connected with 944 unk and 983 unk (It's all Mitsurugi's Tales of Souls scripts).
898 pkg - 945 unk and 984 unk (Mina's Tales of Souls scripts).
899 pkg - 946 unk and 985 unk (Taki's Tales of Souls scripts).
And so on ... ( the last 933 pkg is Olcadan).

If you place Mitsurugi's 897 pkg on Taki's 899 pkg then you will play Mitsurugi's Tales of Souls scenario with Taki.

File8.olk contain Chronicles of the Sword game data ( Maps and scripts)

From 1 pkg - 21 pkg its all 3d maps which can be replaced with normal stages and work fine.

And there again 1 pkg connected with 25 unk and 49 unk ( It' all first map scrips).
2 pkg - 26 unk and 50 unk ( second map scrips).
3 pkg - 27 unk and 51 unk ( third map scrips).
And so on ...

I think about replace Ps2 SC3 Chronicles of the Sword with AE SC3 Legend mode, it may work.
But i don't have SC3 AE, so i can't test it. If only anyone can upload there SC3 AE olk file.

Hello, Thanks for this game.
I want to play it, but in need the password for uncompress the rar files.
See you.

Sadly, at the moment, there are virtually no peers. I have my uTorrent running for a day or so - the download percentage is stuck at 0.1%. Judging from my experience with uTorrent, it's not a settings problem. Just no seeders/peers online. If there is a possibility to upload it, say, to rapidshare, I would like to download the mod and, afterwards, seed it for a certain period of time non-stop. I suppose, the reactions in this thread make it evident people are interested in your SCIII: AE for PS2.

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I can't upload it to Rapidshare. The internet that I'm using isn't the greatest and it will take too long to upload 1.72 gb. I'll still try to seed when I can, but hopefully someone who has the game and a good internet connect can help seed again.

Thanks a lot!

By the way, could an access to Premium account on Rapidshare possibly be of any assistance (theoretically, it should decrease the upload time quite significantly)? If so, I can pm you my login and password.

could anyone post the CRCs of each part.rar file? I've successfully downloaded it but it blackscreens in pcsx2.

You need to rebuild the iso with cddvd generator then expor the iml then download iml2iso and it works in pcsx2 =D because I had the same problem

I've done as you said but it keeps giving me "Please insert a PlayStation or PlayStation 2 disc." error in pcsx2. Do you have any solutions?

btw it works on my ps2, great job =) but I'd like to get it running in pcsx2 as well...

I don't have the full game file anymore, since I'm using a different computer now. So I haven't been able to seed in a while. If anyone who still has this could seed, it would be greatly appreciated, as I know some people still want to check this mod out. Thanks.

Can anyone send me the AE Root.olk file? I was also wondering if your mod had legend mode working. Mabe if you should upload it on rapidshare or megaupload for everyone to use :)

Back