Soul Calibur: The Movie! ^-^

If she shaves bald again, Y not... ^_^
You mean Christina Aguilera
XtinaVoldo.jpg

Ugh! Soul calibur castings......sounds like fun.

If The Movie is based on the current timeline:

Seigfried-Not Sure. Til Schweiger comes to mind.
Patroklos-This guy
Pyrrha-Whoever would be chosen for Pyrrha if there was ever a SC movie, they better not exaggerate her naivety and submission like they do in the game. Oh, and I don't know who to pick for her.
Hilde-Antje Traue
Mitsurugi-Hiroyuki Sanada, hands down
Leixia-Xu Jiao, or Wenwen Han if they prefer those who also speak English
Xi-Ba-Zhenwei Wang (Cheng from Karate Kid) would be perfect for this role. i hope they don't make his personality as exaggerated as the game version. His extreme hunger could be displayed though (stomach growling, eats the most food of the four).
Z.W.E.I.-Taylor Lautner does come to mind, based on the appearance of Z.W.E.I. in the concept render, but I'm don't know who.
Natsu-Audrie Kiko Daniel (With blonde hair)
Tira-Mila Kunis looks like she could pull it off. Not 100% on it though.
Nightmare-He'll probably be a motion actor with someone's voice over it.
Maxi-A Hard decision. At first I thought Aarif Lee, but he may be too young.

This is all I can think of so far.

I think Pyrrha could be played by Amanda Seyfried.
I don't think Taylor Lautner would be a very good choice for Z.W.E.I. mainly because he doesn't look mature enough. He strikes me as kinda baby-faced. I think Chris Hemsworth(Thor) would be a pretty decent choice.
Also, I think Summer Glau would be a good choice for Viola. She tends to play either cryptic or emotionless characters, so I think she'd fit Viola very well. Also, she has dancing experience and tends to work that into a lot of her roles, which just makes her even more of a perfect fit for Viola.

I think Pyrrha could be played by Amanda Seyfried.
I don't think Taylor Lautner would be a very good choice for Z.W.E.I. mainly because he doesn't look mature enough. He strikes me as kinda baby-faced. I think Chris Hemsworth(Thor) would be a pretty decent choice.
Also, I think Summer Glau would be a good choice for Viola. She tends to play either cryptic or emotionless characters, so I think she'd fit Viola very well. Also, she has dancing experience and tends to work that into a lot of her roles, which just makes her even more of a perfect fit for Viola.
Amanda Seyfried as Pyrrha?
Nah...
She's better 4 Viola...

Back