Soul Calibur: The Movie! ^-^

While I don't have any ideas off the top of my head, if I were casting a SC film, I'd prefer to use actors of the same nationality as the characters. Siegfried should be played by a German actor, Mitsu a Japanese performer, etc.

The movies should be narrated by Edge Master who is observing the event unfold. Edge master will be...Liam Neeson...as Qui-gon Jin...as Liam Neeson

Are you talking about Hilde or Viola? If you're talking about Hilde, I think it would be mentioned if she stopped aging, or set her age as "Unknown" like it has with every other ageless character.
Anyways, it is a video game, after all. Not everyone is going to look their age. Especially female characters in a Namco game. Besides, I've seen some 30-year-old women who can still pass for 20-25, so It's not so far-fetched that Viola could be 30.

I was referring to Hilde

While I don't have any ideas off the top of my head, if I were casting a SC film, I'd prefer to use actors of the same nationality as the characters. Siegfried should be played by a German actor, Mitsu a Japanese performer, etc.
If U find them...

I think Michael Fassbender would work as Siegfried. He was raised in Ireland but born in Germany and is fluent in German.
Ken Watanabe would be decent for Mitsurugi.
Olivier Martinez as Raphael. Don't let the last name fool you, he is indeed a french actor. And yes, he is part Spanish, but makeup and hair dye can do wonders.

That's all I have for now. My ability to think withers a bit at 3:30am...

Anyone other than Leonardo DiCaprio feels odd.
I was casting them based on their nationality. Olivier Martinez is French, thus his accent would be authentic and he wouldn't have to learn how to speak french. Leo, on the other hand would not have an authentic French accent and would have to learn French.
Not only that, but Leo Dicaprio's features are too young-looking for Raphael, whereas Olivier has more defined features and looks more mature.

Dude, just stop. Megan Fox as Hilde, I'll give you that one (because of the lips) but Michelle Rodriguez as Taki or Seong Mi-Na, are you serious? She looks like she can play a much tougher version of Talim.
It doesn't help that Megan Fox can't really act either, and I don't think she'd grasp the strength of Hilde's character very well. Or at all.
Also, an easily forgotten bit of info: Talim is Filipino. She should not be played by a Hispanic actress.

If I could make another SC fan cast (with SC5 characters), I'd make:
Hayden Christensen as Patroklos
Wes Ramsey as Z.W.E.I.
Maggie Q as Leixia
Hilary Duff as Natsu
Sergei Trifunovic as Ezio Auditore
Aaron Eckhart as Raphael
Emilie De Ravin as Viola
Jamie Lynn Spears as Phyrra
Alexander Skasgard as Siegfried
Sharni Vinson as Hilde
Shaobo Qin as Xiba