Derek Mears as Yoshimitsu
Johnny Depp as Dampierre
Kane as Voldo
Jason Statham as Astaroth
Diane Krueger as Elysium
Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as the Edge Master
Dolph Lundgren as Algol
Michael Cera as Kilik

Fixed it again (hopefully) 4 the last time...

Fixed it again (hopefully) 4 the last time...
Ok, no one's still gonna believe that Michael Cera can play Kilik, Maggie Q as Leixia, Hillary Duff as Natsu, and even Kane and Jason Statham as Voldo and Astaroth respectively. Sorry but no. Also, I don't mean to brag but the cast I made is much better albeit realistically then yours.

That had to be the most absurd yet entertaining movie I have ever seen. Better then what Namco would've released if they did a REAL Soul Calibur movie.

....I dont know if this thread is dead but I think the movie ( if they make one) should be like the old intros from the previous games. I dont like the idea of actors/actresses.

....I dont know if this thread is dead but I think the movie ( if they make one) should be like the old intros from the previous games. I dont like the idea of actors/actresses.
I agree fully. That way, the voice actors of the game can reprise their roles in the movie. Personally, I don't think anyone could play Ivy better than Lani Minella.
I just like choosing actors and actresses because it's somewhat fun to find actors/actresses that fit the characters. Because we all know that if it were to be a live action movie, the casting would be horrible. Most likely a bunch of nobodies or B-movie actors with abysmal acting talent at best.

I agree fully. That way, the voice actors of the game can reprise their roles in the movie. Personally, I don't think anyone could play Ivy better than Lani Minella.
I just like choosing actors and actresses because it's somewhat fun to find actors/actresses that fit the characters. Because we all know that if it were to be a live action movie, the casting would be horrible. Most likely a bunch of nobodies or B-movie actors with abysmal acting talent at best.

Mmmm Lani Minella....I agree. Oh i see :) lol its no biggie~

Back