soul calibur: unbreakable soul $$ reward offered preservation project

Hi there! I used to have the game on my IPhone but deleted it once the servers went down.

However please note that the game would not be playable. If you did get an IPhone with the the game on, loading the app would just show the title screen with a message along the lines of "the servers have now been shutdown"

If you still wish to collect the game to say you have it then fair enough, I just wouldn't wish for you to waste your hard earned money on a game with only a title screen.

Hope this helps! :)

Yeah, MTT, has a good point, I was wondering that even if you got it, the game wouldn't be playable since the servers shut down, making this topic pretty pointless.

So yeah, why don't we just let this rest. I know you tried hard to get it, but it didn't work the way you want it to.

I'm shocked that some people actually still talk about Unbreakable Soul. I thought that shit died in less than a year.

I am pretty sure I will be able to get this data, but I am still looking. Even when I do get the data, I still would like to track down as many people as I can who might still have it.
Thanks

the game's discontinued and no longer available. looks like emulation may be your only source now. as for how to do that, here's a link that should help out IMMENSELY!

www.google.com

best site on the net for emulation. trust me.

Well, now that your journey for getting it is finally over, now I wonder, I know the game's been dead anyways, so...I was wondering, just getting it for collection purposes despite the game no longer playable, or, you just wanna check out the game's source code and crack it open, I assume. (Unless some people already did that anyways.)

We hit a little snag with our project. I am looking for anyone who still has this game installed on there older ios device.

I am also looking for someone who played it and that has an old itunes backup of it. It would of had to be an encrypted itunes backup. There is some data that I need from the backup. I will offer a different reward if anyone can help.

Did anyone here packet capture any of this games internet traffic when it was active, and still have this data? I am also seeing if anyone here is interested in trying to help revive this game.
Thanks

In my goal to save this games history, I discovered a few websites that offered soulcalibur unbreakable soul cheat tools. I guess that they edited your characters stats etc with more gems, weapons, etc. Did anyone ever use one in the past? Does anyone have a legit tool on there computer that they used long ago? All the tools I have found online now, seem to be a virus. I am interested in this, because there could be possible network traffic in the tool that we can analyze.

Back