Soul Calibur V : Comic-Con 2011 Trailer

• Admin
Soul Calibur V's showing at Comic-Con 2011 concludes with this awesome new trailer. Check it out! The big reveal of this trailer is not only how "polished" the game already looks, but at ZWEI's primary weapon "EIN".
Be sure to check out the recently updated http://www.soulcalibur.com as well!
Also remember to stay tuned for reveals at this week's EVO Championships!

slide.jpg
slide2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that those that insist that Sophy is not gonna be the new Nighty after so many clues are just lying to themselves cause they don't like the idea.
I heard someone from another site say that he probably won't buy the game day 1 if Sophitia turns out to be nightmare xD

@REPROBEAN_CHILD Sorry, but with which words did I suggest that Twilight created vampires and werewolfs? Errr, wait, let me think... none. Let me apologise, if you misunderstood what I was trying to say. The Twilight series is quite popular. Vampires and werewolfs started to exist in people's minds ever since they were able to create fairytales out of natural phenomenons. I just had replied to a suggestion made by another user. I'm sorry to have an opinion and I'm sorry to have offended you. If not, then why did you start that discussion?
Anyway, I'm too tired to go on. I just wanted to say that I would not like a stereotypical vampire-werewolf-storyline in SCV, but that's my perosnal opinion, so deal with it.

By the way, if I may say so, I also think that Sophitia might be possessed by Soul Edge. I only think so, I do not claim this speculation to be confirmed. :)

Well maybe SCV will take the stereotypical vampire vs. werewolf storyline and make it BADASS.

Because we both know that Raphael is only second to Lestat when it comes to vampire badassness, and it looks like Zwei isn't a werewolf but commands a tiny werewolf gundam with jetpacks and lasers.

@REPROBEAN_CHILD Sorry, but with which words did I suggest that Twilight created vampires and werewolfs? Errr, wait, let me think... none. Let me apologise, if you misunderstood what I was trying to say. The Twilight series is quite popular. Vampires and werewolfs started to exist in people's minds ever since they were able to create fairytales out of natural phenomenons. I just had replied to a suggestion made by another user. I'm sorry to have an opinion and I'm sorry to have offended you. If not, then why did you start that discussion?
Anyway, I'm too tired to go on. I just wanted to say that I would not like a stereotypical vampire-werewolf-storyline in SCV, but that's my perosnal opinion, so deal with it.

By the way, if I may say so, I also think that Sophitia might be possessed by Soul Edge. I only think so, I do not claim this speculation to be confirmed. :)
You referred possible conflict between Raph and Zewi as something related to Twilight just because Raph is a vampire and Zewi is possibly related to werewolves. I can't begin to count how many times any mention of werewolves or vampires wind up being referring to that damn series. You personally didn't offend me, but I'm just annoyed by it showing up out of the blue. And btw...

"Sorry, but with which words did I suggest that Twilight created vampires and werewolfs? Errr, wait, let me think... none"

...I could live without the arrogance in those sentences.

You referred possible conflict between Raph and Zewi as something related to Twilight just because Raph is a vampire and Zewi is possibly related to werewolves. I can't begin to count how many times any mention of werewolves or vampires wind up being referring to that damn series. You personally didn't offend me, but I'm just annoyed by it showing up out of the blue. And btw...

"Sorry, but with which words did I suggest that Twilight created vampires and werewolfs? Errr, wait, let me think... none"

...I could live without the arrogance in those sentences.

Dude, for the last time, I was referring to another user's post and just saying that to ME the idea of a fight between Raphael and Zwei would not be that great. And if you're seriously still complaining about everything being connected with Twilight, then I wonder why you still did not accept that this is a sad fact of today's media universe?

I could've lived without your whole complaining, dude. You started that discussion. Weren't we talking about Soulcalibur right here right now? So why start a discussion about Twilight? Sorry I mentionned that word. Sorry I have an opinion at all. I'llrip it out of my mind and bury it somewhere on a lonely island. Satisfied? ;)

I hope he does kill Raphael because to be honest Amy used his moveset better than he did himself which is stupid really. I like how Ivy's getting on and her new voiceovers are cool as well: "Satisfied?" "I'll treat you right!" and even "You're in need of some discipline". The gameplay looks awesome already even though it's due to come out in 2012.

When i saw Zwei's jacked it made me think it could be that he killed Raphael and stole his jackets.

I'm worried about Sophie being an unplayable boss now that I read your post
if sophi's in.. she'll be playable.. just like algol and/or abyss

soul edge from soul blade wasn't since he's just a cervy clone
inferno from II wasn't just because he had no moveset
night terror from III wasn't just because he's too big.. like colossus..

edit: now that i think of it.. i don't remember if soul edge from soul blade is playable or not...

Ya'll just don't understand how much I'm loving the new Ivy. I love her new elegant sex appeal, and fighting style. I really feel like The SCV project team listened to us, (8wr members) and took into account everything we wished for. Maybe some characters got booted off, but the whole idea of new characters is great. It's kinda like Tekken 3, so SC will bring them back. I'm really excited.

Ya'll just don't understand how much I'm loving the new Ivy. I love her new elegant sex appeal, and fighting style. I really feel like The SCV project team listened to us, (8wr members) and took into account everything we wished for. Maybe some characters got booted off, but the whole idea of new characters is great. It's kinda like Tekken 3, so SC will bring them back. I'm really excited.

We don't allow optimism and happy thoughts here! Get mad!

Live streams

4 Viewers
duskybook342150
duskybook342150
💙🙃💋 adult content [18+] and 420 friendly, 🎙️mic optional
4 Viewers
TickleMyPikachu
TickleMyPikachu
🍡🐳 Dumpy Fridays 🍡🐳 PODRACING 🍡🐳 !DUNE !KOJIMA 👽🪐🌌🐳🛸🚀🍡(✪㉨✪)
3 Viewers
RonTheTryhard
RonTheTryhard
SC6 Casuals w/ Raztokk then PSOBB after

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back