Soul Calibur V on WiiU?

...Not really. Everyone's been on this, but this idea is farfetched.

1. Wii U isn't out yet.
2. The chances of NamDai releasing a Super Soul Calibur V: Awesome Edition are slim, with a Wii U port later this year even slimmer.
3. Nintendo + hardcore gaming = lol you're fucking kidding right

I still have faith in Nintendo, I still think they can make things right with the Wii U. And if they don't oh well, I'll probably still like 'em anyway. I mean, they've got Zelda, and I will always need my Zelda fix, even if it is on a console that caters more to the wider audience then the specific core audience.

3. Nintendo + hardcore gaming = lol you're fucking kidding right

What's that? Too busy playing all the neat exclusives on my GCN (And Gladius, which might as well be exclusive because the other two versions have pants for loading times).

The Wii was one, singular event, not sure how everyone gets this idea Nintendo isn't for "hardcore".

It'd be cool to have, it could happen. They did that with Street Fighter for the 3ds. I hope they make it for the ps vita though and thats more likely.

Whats wrong if the Wii-U gets a SC game? Tekken Tag is getting some cool Nintendo content and Soul Calibur probably would too. Just because the system has a tablet controller doesnt mean Namco would force the player to use it and maybe the tablet could be used in a cool way. Id love to see an upgraded version of SC5 on the Wii-u but id still get one even if the only upgrade was some Nintendo characters. Btw, i bet the next generation of xbox and PS will use a tablet too ;)

I want it but don't want it. I feel they wouldn't merely port but would (in some land of magic) have funds to revamp it some... and we'd see tweaks on the level of RE4 ports. ;.;

Can we not necro threads over 6 months old to discuss ridiculous shit that's never gonna happen?

NO

WiiU, PC, PsVita, GameBoyAdvance, SegaMasterSystem

I don't want none of these bullshit, i want them put theyr ass on work on a SC5.5 for PS3/360, as soon as possible

Well Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is gonna be released to the WiiU so I'm figuring that's why he asked.

I don't know the decision behind that but I don't mind being enlightened.

Oh god, I realised what they are going to do. SoulCalibur Legends 2.

All seriousness - Would not mind SoulCaliburVWiiU. Thought it would happen to be honest. But now seeing as Project Soul seem to be making Super Smash Bros: Wii U look nice and pretty, Doubt they will have the time to make the port.

And the Tekken guys are meant to be doing Tekken X Street Fighter.

Back