SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even know what to say cus im so happy we got something before feburary ended. See y'all in a couple months for the next reveal

Did anyone else notice that Zasalamel's Soul Charge is the opposite of everyone else's? Instead of knockback, it's CC just like Viola's CE; however, not too sure if it deals damage or just stuns the opponent.

It's Abyss A+B from SCIII. Zas was Abyss.

Abyss A+B.gif

Zas SC.gif

I was skipping and screaming like a little kid at the Dentistry when I saw the Ivy and Zas trailer. Holy shit!
Ew, Ivy looks gross. Her new moves and animations are nice (that CE is one of the better ones so far), but not only does she have an outfit that's just as trashy as SCIV's, but her breasts look like bad plastic implants. I can barely handle my beloved Sophie looking like a bimbo with plastic tits, and Ivy manages to outdo her completely. It looks like something a horny 12 year old boy designed.
Leave my mama Valentine alone :P *shoos*

Can we just appreciate getting a good listen to the character select theme? Unfortunately that also makes me feel like we're losing individual character themes.

Last edited:
Hahahaha lol...i noticed that too, why they didnt add a new track and instead used the character select thene?

From what Okubo said to Kayane in an interview, it seems they're still working on music and only Sophitia's and Mitsurugui's themes might be done. Remember in Groh/Nightmare/Xianghua/Kilik video there was also 3 themes only, instead of 4, with Kilik and Xianghua sharing the same.

Zasalamel getting a reveal this early was surprising (ahead of other Soul Calibur 1 stalwarts like Taki / Maxi / Astaroth / Cervy / Voldo).

Any thoughts as to why ?

I imagine score was left for last because we will see a lot of remixes and I'm at peace with that because SCI music is awesome.

Zasalamel getting a reveal this early was surprising (ahead of other Soul Calibur 1 stalwarts like Taki / Maxi / Astaroth / Cervy / Voldo).

Any thoughts as to why ?
Definitely didn't expect him. Not this early, at least. Also shocked that they didn't reveal Taki along side Ivy. Maybe they did this to ensure that we ARE gonna get characters from games beyond sc1? and that not all of them are gonna be DLC?

Based on the video, I think this was a clever edit; I think this is a move from SC rather than his SC itself.

Ironically, he's fighting more like his SC4 self than his SC3 self. Not too much of Abyss do I see here, but I kinda wonder if we'll see Abyss again.

Possibly Soul Charge Mode (A+B).

Speaking of Abyss, Remember This

Abyss 3AKB
Abyss 3AKB.gif

Zas Soul Charge Mode 3AKB
Zas SC 3AKB.gif

Zas 33_99B ~ 3AB
33_99B.gif

From what Okubo said to Kayane in an interview, it seems they're still working on music and only Sophitia's and Mitsurugui's themes might be done. Remember in Groh/Nightmare/Xianghua/Kilik video there was also 3 themes only, instead of 4, with Kilik and Xianghua sharing the same.

In the 2nd trailer was Sophitia's SCIV Theme & Mitsu's SCV Theme. Groh, Nightmare, Kilik, Xianghua's for SCVI is new. Sophitia's SC1 Theme is remixed. The theme in the Zas & Ivy trailers was the SCVI Character Select Theme.

Any thoughts as to why ?

Zas might have the power to go back in time as he can stop time itself.

time stop A+K.gif

Definitely didn't expect him. Not this early, at least. Also shocked that they didn't reveal Taki along side Ivy. Maybe they did this to ensure that we ARE gonna get characters from games beyond sc1? and that not all of them are gonna be DLC?

Taki might be revealed with Cervy because she finished him off while assisting Sophitia in Soul Blade/Edge.

Is that really what Zaz' English voice has always sounded like? He doesn't sound like a big guy at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back