SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else I don't get is why Grøh has a cybernetic eye... I'm sure it's some magical artifact instead or something but the metal around it just makes it look like actual technology. They could do with making it fit the era a bit better. The rest of him looks a little bland but I guess it's hard to make someone unique when their whole outfit is just black. His gameplay looks super fun though. I'm excited to try him.

I like the Nightmare costume personally. They got increasingly complex over time to the point where in SCV he looked kinda weird. Plus it fits the timeline better this way (although I'm curious, like others, as to whether he and Siegfried will share a slot or not. I'd guess not).

You know one of the guys on fb made a good asumption. What if groh is Patroklos from the future sent to destroy the ⚔️ swords?? Or if not Patroklos definitely a future guy with time travel involved bc in the sc universe words like mission complete wouldnt go with the time line. Just saying before guys start jumping down my throat lol

You know one of the guys on fb made a good asumption. What if groh is Patroklos from the future sent to destroy the ⚔️ swords?? Or if not Patroklos definitely a future guy with time travel involved bc in the sc universe words like mission complete wouldnt go with the time line. Just saying before guys start jumping down my throat lol
But why would his father come with him? Or what if... Kilik is the father, and it's Xiba come from the future?

Groh is...interesting, I don't hate him, but the lack of colors on him beyond purple and black is a bit aggravating (and even then, he only gets red/white hair Devil Trigger style). His playstyle is very reminiscent of Z.W.E.I. and even a lil bit of Starkiller; hopefully it'll be a better realized mesh of those two movesets. The nearly over-the-top flashiness, however...

Nightmare is very classic, though you can definitely see the upgrades on his new look without going as crazy as he looked in SCIV, which is wonderful. Kilik and Xianghua also look really nice with their new outfits, both of which have designs inspired by their first and most recent appearances. Not to mention how they look younger in this game (though that could also be a product of better facial rendering/more updated tech).

Though the fact that they had Kilik go super saiyan on Xianghua of all people does raise some implications... That's definitely a gameplay feature I wanna see more of.

All in all, call me hyped!

Like I was saying earlier, they sometimes mess up the colors and make the characters look a bit different, like with Groh. His art uses dark black, gray and purple. But for the most part his render is literally just the same shade of dark gray lol

25_sc01-jpg.47951

25_sc02-jpg.47952

Edit: actually, looking at it in a better lighting, they do differentiate the corset color from the pants better than I originally thought. But I think they still could have done more to make it look a little less samey.

Reactions: CFW
Like I was saying earlier, they sometimes mess up the colors and make the characters look a bit different, like with Groh. His art uses dark black, gray and purple. But for the most part his render is literally just the same shade of dark gray lol
Edit: actually, looking at it in a better lighting, they do differentiate the corset color from the pants better than I originally thought
Well, I'd rather have them mess up the color schemes than mess up the face like they did with some characters in SCV! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back