SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't...i can't.. no i really can't.. i mean i can but i CAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

Holy fuck that was hype. Gonna take a moment to process that trailer, but damn i REALLY love Nightmare's Critical Edge.

I'm gonna guess that the relationship between Grøh and Kilik is along the lines of Grøh knowing about Kilik's extreme malfestation and his possession of the kali yuga, and maybe trying to get rid of him so that he doesn't corrupt the staff? Or maybe Grøh is responsible for Kilik's malfestation in some way bc G clearly has some special powers with his teleportation and his hair colour changing to red and white, maybe Kilik wants revenge for the murder of Xianglian(?)

Nightmare looks taller, more similar to his SCV version. It could be the team just recycling assets or it could be a different version of Nightmare than we're used to in the SC1 timeframe.

My jaw dropped when they revealed this. Not 2 character reveals, but 4! Six reveals in SC6 lol. I also hope they don't try to make Groh mysterious. That didn't go well before *cough zwei&viola cough*

Also, what's up with Kilik going beast mode at the end? I wonder if it ties into the "style-switching" that was mentioned before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back