SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omg...This is the moment I've been waiting for for SC6, It was obvious she was going to be in but I'm so happy she's been revealed, She looks great.
giphy.gif

Ruby confirmed. Cue Xianghua. Don’t like the shoulder armor. And I like designs his VA does in general. Like Shido and Saber in Fire Emblem Echoes.

At least his skin doesn’t freaking come off as I thought. But either way somehow The World’s abilities are available if you have a scythe.

Ivy is always shown early. At least she has the bow attack back.

Surprised we didn’t see Taki or Maxi to be honest. Guess since the first two sets wanted to show that we were getting back the SCV absentees and some of us worried about later characters, Zas was somehow safer than Talim.

Last edited:
So by the looks of it Zas's RE has a time-stop effect too rather than just being a CE thing. I wonder if that attack after is automatic or if you can do anything you want. Also I'm curious to see if it's specifically only those two moves or if there's a couple moves affected by it in Soul Charge or something, since that would be a very powerful attack to lead into if so.

Ok, i get the hype, but what is ivy WEARING?! Guess it's a good marketing strategy. But what about armory breaks? there's no armor TO break. Zas is looking as cool as ever, though i prefer the SC4 look, but i think it's overall a solid design overall. Now people are looking at me because of my reaction. hehe.

Great ! Happy to see Zasalamel's coming back ! After Sophitia and Xianghua, he is the third absent character from SCV to be back ! Yes ! He's impressive !

Ivy is cool too. Though I wasn't surprised to see her ! She looks beautiful !

New stage, finally !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back