SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, since Tira is essentially confirmed by the leaks, and Zasalamel was released, Setsuka better be in this game lmao they can't just include 2 out of the 3 characters SC3 characters!! Although technically I guess Amy is also a SC3 character.
They can, my dear, Setsuka is near irrelevant, as her only interactions in the series are with Mitsurugi and an incredibly forced master-student relationship with Patroklos, she is nowhere near Tira and Zasalamel when it comes to relevance. Sure, a reboot can change that about Setsuka, but they can also choose not to do it.

Back to Ivy, please, people, stop bitching about her clothing. It has been her theme ever since her release, she was always a bondage mistress and her costume always reflected that. Being sexy only accentuates her character, because thats how she is and how it works for her. She looks awesome, and badass.

Zasalamel's voice actor is... weird, I don't think its the same as before, but he definitely looks cool and I like the time stopping thing in his moveset.

Back to Ivy, please, people, stop bitching about her clothing. It has been her theme ever since her release, she was always a bondage mistress and her costume always reflected that. Being sexy only accentuates her character, because thats how she is and how it works for her. She looks awesome, and badass.
Why do people act like SCIV is the standard for costumes in SC when it comes to trashiness? Her SCII, III, and especially V outfits all look way better and fit her better as a character.

This is going to be the game that brings soul caliber back I can see it now. graphics look good sleek,sharp and I'm sure they'll fine tune as well before release. Honestly I'm impressed I can only imagine the final product if they keep the same passion.

(NOW GIVE ME CERVANTES) IF THE DAUGHTERS IN ITS PRETTY MUCH 100 THAT SO IS THE DREADED CAPT.

Also, since Tira is essentially confirmed by the leaks, and Zasalamel was released, Setsuka better be in this game lmao they can't just include 2 out of the 3 characters SC3 characters!! Although technically I guess Amy is also a SC3 character.

Setsuka will be DLC, but before her release I'll get Xianghua nerfed in a way no one will complain.

Ivy just stopped aging. If someone were to kill her she would just die. Zas would just comeback.
Well there are different types of immortality
Screenshot 2018-02-22 at 11.02.14 AM.png
Screenshot 2018-02-22 at 11.02.27 AM.png

I don't like Ivy design, honestly it is not the worse ever, but it stands in such a weird place, it is not trashy enough to be campy.

Zas looking good and so far the leaks Vergeben gave us are all coming true.

The new stage is probably the Aval organization headquarter calling it now.

On second thought, i really dislike Zasalamel's appearance as a whole. He looked way better in SC3 & SC4. I thought it was just the shoulder spikes at first, but looking deeper into the design, it just seems overly-designed. It's a good thing we have P2s in this series. I hope it's way better.

By the way, I'm confirming that the "glow" (or whatever you call it, the star or else) on the characters' weapons in their artwork is for their alignment: Sophitia and Mitsurugi have a gold one (I think, colorblind here), Nightmare has a red one and Zasalamel has a white one, and since he's supposed to be neutral... :D

Zasalamel's voice actor is... weird, I don't think its the same as before, but he definitely looks cool and I like the time stopping thing in his moveset.
Are you talking about his japanese or english VA? his english one is most definitely Keith Silverstein, not only because I'm very familiar with his work, but also because his voice is so recognizable coming from Zasalamel, as for the japanese one, I honestly can't tell, I remember him having the same voice actor as Feng Wei from Tekken, but I barely use the japanese dub for games Zasalamel was in.

Zasalamel looks cool, but it's definitely not his best design in my opinion. Still, nice to have him back.
Aside from her face and gauntlet/glove, I think Ivy looks pretty terrible. It's not as much of a dumpster fire as her SC4 design, but it's certainly close. I figured she was getting an updated version of her SC1 design, which I was fine with as it's my second favorite 1P of hers, but I was hoping they wouldn't go the route of making it skimpier. Though, I should've figured, given Xianghua and Sophitia's designs.
Oh well. All I can say now is, thank god for 2P outfits.

Zasalamel looks cool, but it's definitely not his best design in my opinion. Still, nice to have him back.
Aside from her face and gauntlet/glove, I think Ivy looks pretty terrible. It's not as much of a dumpster fire as her SC4 design, but it's certainly close. I figured she was getting an updated version of her SC1 design, which I was fine with as it's my second favorite 1P of hers, but I was hoping they wouldn't go the route of making it skimpier. Though, I should've figured, given Xianghua and Sophitia's designs.
Oh well. All I can say now is, thank god for 2P outfits.
I'm waiting for her SC3 2P outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back