SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what counts as "wishlist" and what doesn't. In my post at least, I stuck to discussing the supposed leak of a scrapped character, and the potential for legacy game modes returning.
Anything you are discussing that isn't related to known details (unless it is a leak) should be considered a wishlist (stuff not in the game)

Reactions: Ave
Just wondering what counts as "wishlist" and what doesn't. In my post at least, I stuck to discussing the supposed leak of a scrapped character, and the potential for legacy game modes returning.
Does it deal with a leak, news, video, or information? Then move it or have it deleted.

~Edit: What he said.

Uh, yes. I get that, but that could all be subjective. In my mind I was discussing the leak of a scrapped character and returning game modes but they obviously don't exist because one has supposedly been scrapped and the other is simply potential. So my post could be a bit of both which is why I'm asking what it counts as since it's not actually the intent of my post that matters, but rather the perception of it by the mods.

Uh, yes. I get that, but that could all be subjective. In my mind I was discussing the leak of a scrapped character and returning game modes but they obviously don't exist because one has supposedly been scrapped and the other is simply potential. So my post could be a bit of both which is why I'm asking what it counts as since it's not actually the intent of my post that matters, but rather the perception of it by the mods.
Right, so the part where you reply to the leaked info is okay, but the part where you're hoping for old stuff is the wishlist part of your post. Don't worry it isn't that serious. Just off topic and the whole thread snowballed into making wishlists which makes it harder to read the info people are following for.

Right, so the part where you reply to the leaked info is okay, but the part where your hoping for old stuff is the wishlist part of your post. Don't worry it isn't that serious. Just off topic and the whole thread snowballed into making wishlists which makes it harder to read the info people are following for.
Lol that's all I wanted to know. I'll edit that bit out and put it in the wishlist thread. Thanks! You're a ☆

Edit : Nevermind, the entire thing has unceremoniously disappeared. Nice.

I THINK (and hope) that Markman was referring to the guy who said Cervantes would be DLC and such, and not Vergeben. If he was referring to Verge then damn... We got played (and Verge is an asshole).

EDIT: To be honest though I have no idea who Markman is and why him saying the leaker is fake automatically makes it gospel but everyone else instantly believed him so I assumed he had confirmed connections of his own.
Personally I still think Verge is legit, but if he isn't then that's really not cool.

Last edited:
Honestly at this point I think we should keep an eye out for any random tech event if the Vegas show is anything to go by.

So far whoever runs the social media pages don't seem too keen on sharing that info.

I would expect footage of Zas and Ivy in the coming weeks to sort of fill the gap between now and the next reveal (I'm assuming late March)

GDC in March is the next major game-focused one that I know of, it's a huge event and takes place from 19th - 23rd March so I think we'll probably see the next character reveals there.

Before that, there's also SXSW that takes place I think 9th -13th March which is a huge convention for all different media, so we could potentially see something there too (I'd guess a demo so they can save their big thing for GDC).

Otherwise there's a small gaming event or tech event or comic con happening pretty much every day somewhere so there's a lot of potential opportunities to see Ivy and Zas gameplay before then if Namco decides to attend one of them.

Last edited:
eLeague is happening on March 3rd, now that I’m thinking about it, AND it’s a televised event. (Tekken 7 team battles which I am hype as f— for)

I wonder if Bamco will use that as a nation wide platform to show a trailer or something? Or if they even can?

Markman is a long time supporter of the FGC and a Namcop.

He’s been bangin’ it out since probably before you were born.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe that people aren't realizing the obvious. You want Project Soul to put in as much content as possible i.e. new characters. Simple. The number one request. Everyone. Here it is...delay...the...game! Unless you all want another SCV situation. January or February 2019 should be great.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."
- Miyamoto Shigeru / Nintendo (of course)

Can't believe that people aren't realizing the obvious. You want Project Soul to put in as much content as possible i.e. new characters. Simple. The number one request. Everyone. Here it is...delay...the...game! Unless you all want another SCV situation. January or February 2019 should be great.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."
- Miyamoto Shigeru / Nintendo (of course)
I always say that delaying the game is something that SHOULD happen if its ever necessary. But some new content, like characters, for example, does not require the game to be delayed, and the devs certainly would not delay a game just because we're asking for a bigger roster.

damn Markman just killed our god :(
Except he didn't, unless you're selective blind. Most of Vergeben's leaks have proven to be true, yet somehow, that suddenly has no value anymore. Also, don't you think its really funny that someone directly connected to Namco talks in the forum right after Vergeben saying that Namco has people paying close attention at 8wayrun and others? Specially because this person did not say a thing regarding many leaks of Vergeben, except this one which he happens to be confirming more than denying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back