Soulcalibur II System Tutorial

• Admin
With the recent announcement of SCII HD Online, I am sure the majority of new players are concerned that old school players are going to be way ahead and wipe the floor with others. Whether or not this turns out to be true, Aris (WGC SCII Champion) was nice enough to make a guide to Soulcalibur II.

Everyone will have a chance to jump into the game competitively with a guide, thus make the learning process easier also. Aris will also be uploading more SCII videos in the future on his channel AvoidingthePuddle that will have tutorials and gameplay for other characters.

SCII HD Online will be available Fall 2013. There is an announcement thread for those to view in case they did not get to see it already. Keep in mind this game has been out for over 10 years, so this guide may have easily forgotten special mechanics/glitches that should definitely be mentioned. If there is anything forgotten, please comment below and speak up for the new generation. Thanks for reading and a special thanks to Aris for making this comprehensive guide for Soulcalibur fans.

Let's make this game the one that makes our community stronger for the future!

teeny-tiny-crab-150x150.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
"all of these flaws are actually good things!!"
Cool that he made the video but trying to spin the garbage parts of it as good is weird.

Yeah. SC2 actually had a TON of glitches (more than 3, 4, and 5 combined, says my offhand math). It'll be interesting to see how that game survives in light of the current community skill level/mindset.

tiny knit crab omg ;_;
YOU'RE WELCOME.

Something I put as a reply to that video...

Something about StepG: it will fail to all lows that track since you can't StepG into a low block. Also, almost all single As give +1~2 on block, so someone StepGing will be prone to block into disadvantage - this is different than every SC after in which As did not give a plus on block.

The only way EXC was ever gonna come back! Soo many memories right there, the first soul game I ever loved, and really the game that opened me up to fighters. Really, I think, probably the best game in the series. Nice to see it brought to a new generation with a couple technological upgrades. Also, cassie's 2p thigh-high boots and taki's outrageous camel-toe... NOW IN HD!!!

Just in case you were on the fence about buying this:

TAKI CAMEL-TOE IN EYYYYYYYYYCH.....DEEEEEEEEEEE!

Need I say more?

To me this was always the best Soul Calibur. It had alot of glitches but no where near as bad as SC3. I also think alot of people will realize they aren't as good as they think they are when this game drops. Skill level in this game is higher than SC4 and SC5. SC4 was just too slow at times. You could see everything coming.

Last edited:

Live streams

20 Viewers
noxdeanoctis
noxdeanoctis
Good morning for some SC!
8 Viewers
Vaine3D
Vaine3D
🏳️‍🌈[+18][PTBR] SEXXTOUUU COM A BISSEX // !COMANDOS // COMANDOS DE !AUDIOS
1 Viewers
ApolloXXXCreed
ApolloXXXCreed
[EN] [XBOX] for one to gain another has to lose /Grinding...

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back