Soulcalibur IV At Devastation 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastation is now live with Day 3 finals action from the event which is being held at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The finals for Soulcalibur IV are now over with lolo your Devastation 2011 champion.

Check after the break for a rundown of the top 8 finalists, matches and aftermath.

Top 8 Finalists​

NoFaceKill3r (Ivy)​
Omega (Zasalamel)​

lolo (Yoshimitsu)​
KrayzieCD (Xianghua, Maxi, Mitsurugi)​

LostProvidence (Setsuka)​
VINTS (aka MoneyMuffins) (Sophitia)​

RTD (The Apprentice, Ivy, Xianghua)​
NDK (Kilik, Voldo)​

Top 3 Results
1st Place: Lolo
2nd Place: NoFaceKill3r
3rd Place: RTD

How did MoneyMuffins make it? Booooo.

Good shit guys. I wish I was out there. I'll come through next year fa sho.

I want to give shoutouts to that zombie guy that participated. He plays online only and that was his first tourny and he gave a offline player a serious run for his money. Who says online players cant win offline? If he would have adjusted better he would have advanced.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA DOMINICAN POWAH OMEGA BUENA SUERTE MEN.

Glad to see omega doing hes best and thanks, those who help him got to devastation.

So is this likely to get streamed?! And roughly what time?! And PARTISAN I'm going to be in London Holla!!

Yes it's going to be streamed D.I.N.O. From my understanding SCIV, Tekken, and MK will be streamed between 10-12 pst. Which is like 1-2 eastern time.

I want to give shoutouts to that zombie guy that participated. He plays online only and that was his first tourny and he gave a offline player a serious run for his money. Who says online players cant win offline? If he would have adjusted better he would have advanced.

No one is saying that online players can't win offline, however offline is a different game that online players will need to adjust to because certain things that may work well online won't work offline. And depending on who you are playing, will get fucked up for.

I do hope more online folks show up to play offline because not only is the game much more fun to play without the lag from online play, but the community is fucking awesome because despite whatever problems took place at the event, we're still out there having an awesome time. I can't wait to be there next year for SC5. If I had somewhere to stay, I would have been there this year.

No one is saying that online players can't win offline, however offline is a different game that online players will need to adjust to because certain things that may work well online won't work offline. And depending on who you are playing, will get fucked up for.

I do hope more online folks show up to play offline because not only is the game much more fun to play without the lag from online play, but the community is fucking awesome because despite whatever problems took place at the event, we're still out there having an awesome time. I can't wait to be there next year for SC5. If I had somewhere to stay, I would have been there this year.

oh no doubt! I'm just giving the guy credit for showing up.

According to the devastationevent.com, the schedule is:

twitch.tv/DEVEVENT
  • 11:00 AM. Pre-Show
  • 12:00 PM. Mortal Kombat
  • 3:00 PM. Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
  • 6:00 PM. Marvel vs Capcom 3
twitch.tv/DEVASTATIONEVENT
  • 11:00 AM. Pre-Show
  • 12:00 PM. Super Street Fighter II: Turbo HD Remix
  • 3:00 PM. Tekken 6
  • 6:00 PM. SoulCalibur IV

That sounds a bit late. Didn't Lolo have a 18:45 flight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back