Soulcalibur V Art/Wallpapers

Here's a Tira wallpaper I made on her stage.
Tirastage.jpg

To make it look like she's actually sitting there, I put a shadow underneath her (I didn't care enough to make it actually look too real) and I did a noobie lighting effect to make it look like the moon was shining on her art.

I also couldn't find a bigger picture, which is why the black bar is across the top to fit my desktop.

Here's a Tira wallpaper I made on her stage.
Tirastage.jpg

To make it look like she's actually sitting there, I put a shadow underneath her (I didn't care enough to make it actually look too real) and I did a noobie lighting effect to make it look like the moon was shining on her art.

I also couldn't find a bigger picture, which is why the black bar is across the top to fit my desktop.
This is a magnificent and awsome picture... = ) I didn't know this was her stage. Her music theme would fit this stage perfectly. You did a very good job on this picture.

Wish I could like a post twice..... ^_^

This is a magnificent and awsome picture... = ) I didn't know this was her stage. Her music theme would fit this stage perfectly. You did a very good job on this picture.

Wish I could like a post twice..... ^_^
It isn't her stage actually, it's ZWEI's. We haven't seen her's yet unfortunately :/ But the pic is good ^^

It isn't her stage actually, it's ZWEI's. We haven't seen her's yet unfortunately :/ But the pic is good ^^
When you pick a stage, it goes to the character's theme.. When they pick this stage, it goes to Tira's theme, not ZWEI's. That's why I thought it was Tira's, so excuuuuuuse me.

When you pick a stage, it goes to the character's theme.. When they pick this stage, it goes to Tira's theme, not ZWEI's. That's why I thought it was Tira's, so excuuuuuuse me.
Thats what I saw too. Some one picked that place and Tira's theme was automatically selected for that place by the computer.

Is that so? Hmmm... but it's already been stated as ZWEI's.... I could be wrong, don't take me too seriously.
It's just the full moon and the night time look of it that makes me think it's his.

Is that so? Hmmm... but it's already been stated as ZWEI's.... I could be wrong, don't take me too seriously.
It's just the full moon and the night time look of it that makes me think it's his.
Where was it stated as ZWEI's? The moon 'n' stuff does seem like it would be his. I personally don't think it fits Tira that well, but it does select her music... :|

On the demo you pick a stage and then you could pick the theme (music).
Yes, I'm aware, however, scrolling through the stages, the music would automatically go to a certain character's song when you reached a certain stage. Every time you scrolled over the wasteland, Tira's music would be auto-selected.

Awesome work!
Sadly the Ivy wallpaper is too small for my screen, but really beautiful art nonetheless.

And lol at the smoking spider, chillin on the net. ^_^
Keep it up!

Back