Soulcalibur V Art/Wallpapers

Finished this up last night and went to bed ... late. Woke up 'early' since I got some things I need to do around the house. Red Bull for breakfast =)

Viola - Maelstrom
t8kx3a.jpg

Maybe the best one yet!
I also like the Talim one (don't get me wrong).

I like the pose & (overall) how this one turned out.

Last edited:
Then I think you'll appreciate this... it's an "unused" simple photo from that earlier shot. I was contemplating which to upload but decided on that other one.

Talim - "untitled simple photo"
118hbfd.jpg

As others have pointed out, these make fantastic wallpapers for your smartphones. Until today, I havent even looked at these on my mobile phone and wow, I'm even impressed how good it looks on the smaller screen. (I'm a boring guy... been sport'n the default wallpaper -no wallpaper- on my Samsung phones forever -thats all changed now. LoL)

Looking back, I don't think I've posted this other simple image here either.

Siegfried - Sword Edge
5vof0l.jpg

Last edited:
Sure... I'll get to it. Infact, I've been wanting to do something for Voldo cuz he's such an iconic character. But I'm working on something for Pyrrha and of course that Lizard still needs some lovin too. Anyone else have a request?

Sure... I'll get to it. Infact, I've been wanting to do something for Voldo cuz he's such an iconic character. But I'm working on something for Pyrrha and of course that Lizard still needs some lovin too. Anyone else have a request?
That's so awesome! Will you be doing Pyrrha omega or Pyrrha Pyrrha?

For requests, how about Kilik or Yun-seong? Or Viola or Hilde? Only if you have the time and want to, of course!

That's so awesome! Will you be doing Pyrrha omega or Pyrrha Pyrrha?
For requests, how about Kilik or Yun-seong? Or Viola or Hilde? Only if you have the time and want to, of course!

You'll have to wait and see. =)
I've already done a Viola piece - scroll up.

Holy crap! : ) Thanks!!
Now I know that the only place to eat toast is in the sky!

You know that name - my so called online screen "name" - is such a silly name. This is a true story. Years ago, I signed up for MUFON.. this research group that studied UFOs and I had to come up with a member name to quickly access their website. I didn't want to use my personal "real life" handle that I used for everyday life. The first thing that came to mind was obvious -a flying saucer so I'm thinking "dinner plate" but the next thought for some reason was "toast" or bread. So thinking "flying" - umm "sky" + "toast" - "skytoast" - a flying piece of bread. Somehow that stuck over the years and when I started making videos online I had to again quickly come up with a name. "What the hell was I gonna call myself?" oh.. skytoast. I guess over the years I've learned to appreciate the deeper meaning behind that name - yeah "flying bread" but it can also mean "toast the sky" as in "raise a glass" but my favorite imagery is probably a flying rocket toaster. If I had my own film company I probably would call it Skytoast Productions.

Last edited:
You guys are going to love this... well I'm hoping you guys will.

Pyrrha x Ω Pyrrha - A Prayer for Salvation
yVO3Q1w.jpg

Rather than aim for a photo realistic look, I used a more graphical approach with this piece given the nature of the composition and what I want to convey. So less use of visual cues like depth of field and more brush strokes. It's Pyrrha in all her anguish desperately looking for a way out knowing very well the inevitable.

Anyways... I'm tired. I would probably rant further on this but really I am tired. Stayed up all night on this one. I'm going to bed. Feel free to leave comments, the usual... thanks.

UPDATED: There's a new version of this picture with some corrections in a later post (next page).

Last edited:
I really love the idea behind it, though the fact that Pyrrha looks to be floating off the ground rather than kneeling on it is kinda off putting. Great work regardless. You've got some awesome talent. c:

I really love the idea behind it, though the fact that Pyrrha looks to be floating off the ground rather than kneeling on it is kinda off putting. Great work regardless. You've got some awesome talent. c:

Thanks for pointing that out.. tired... lol. I forgot to comp in shadows. Maybe even darken that area a bit more so its bit more inconspicuous. Anyways, I'll update the picture later.

Then I think you'll appreciate this... it's an "unused" simple photo from that earlier shot. I was contemplating which to upload but decided on that other one.

Talim - "untitled simple photo"
118hbfd.jpg

As others have pointed out, these make fantastic wallpapers for your smartphones. Until today, I havent even looked at these on my mobile phone and wow, I'm even impressed how good it looks on the smaller screen. (I'm a boring guy... been sport'n the default wallpaper -no wallpaper- on my Samsung phones forever -thats all changed now. LoL)

Looking back, I don't think I've posted this other simple image here either.

Siegfried - Sword Edge
5vof0l.jpg
Looks beautiful! But.... ( ̄◇ ̄;) what happened to Talim's waist? D8

You already are Skytoast Productions!

That new pic should be in the next church stage (or library syage) in the next SC game!

Back