Soulcalibur V Talim

I think yun-seong should jump off a cliff and do the world a favor. By the way, if SCV is going off of Sig's ending along with Sophitia's then wouldn't that mean Tira is dead?
in Soul Calibur 1 was supposed to die maxi but there you see in the other games

I want to confirm to talim in Soulcalibur V

Yeah before I speculate or talk about anything regarding her, step 1 is to hope she returns in the game. If she does she'll be like what? 32? Lol prolly be like the high priestess or leader of her village or something. Maybe learned some safe and quick mids? LOL. Either way, been my main since I came onto the series back in 2, lets hope that doesn't gotta change :)

what does that mean?
I just spoke a little noobish Tagalog since Talim is the only person who resides in medieval Philippines in the game.

Ang kyut mo talaga is roughly translated to "You really are cute" or so.

Ang seksi mo talaga is basically me saying "You really are sexy" if she returns all grown up.

Hate to be a bragging jerk, but I'm one proud half filipino and half jamaican fool.

man i can't even imagine how talim will look at 32! i hope the keep with the philipine art style, i hated the kitty outfit on her.

Talim = older... Talim should therefore = taller.... Talim should then = longer limbs and range....

Conclusion: We can conclude that Talim will be at least mid-tier in this game should she return

Back