Soulcalibur V Talim

I'm sure Talim is going to try and stop the Alexandra sisters from colliding with Soul Calibur and Soul Edge, just like how Taki tried to stop Siegfried and Nightmare from colliding with Soul Calibur and Soul Edge in Soul Calibur 4.:D

I did something really good last night. I put in my fresh copy of SC2. And did of all of Talim's moves. She was so good in that game. They need to make her just like that in SC5. She had everything you could ask for. Also, I want her SC2 outfits back along with some of her SC4 outfits. They are perfect for her.

I agree. but some moves she should still keep like doing the wind leap on command is cool. The costumns were the best for her in SC2. except her third one I didn't like so much. How'd you get a fresh copy of SC2?

I agree. but some moves she should still keep like doing the wind leap on command is cool. The costumns were the best for her in SC2. except her third one I didn't like so much. How'd you get a fresh copy of SC2?
I got a fresh copy from my Gamestop. Lots of cool people there. And don't hate the farm girl brother.

I rather see Talim's moveset continue to evolve and move forward, not backwards.:/
You want her move set to evolve? Geez.... what has that got us? In SC3, she was worst than rock and everything was unsafe. Let's not forget she was slow as shit! Let's move onto SC4. She got better, but it wasn't much. She was still unsafe. Got burn by most of the characters in the game. Her match ups and Soul crush game wasn't THAT bad though. Back in Sc2 she had options that made her mix up amazing. When Namco made her stances linear as fuck she became very one dimensional. She need some SC2 moves back badly. And some safe moves would be nice too.

I don't complain and just work with what I got.

Tomorrow's her B-day- Happy Birthday girl! ; )
I'm just stating the truth man. I do the same thing you do. But you gotta know her flaws. And i'm shocked that her B-day is in June. I need to pay more attention to bios. Anyways, I complain about Talim because don't you find it weird they done nothing but buried Talim since SC2. That's why I complain. Why is see get beat down with the nerf stick so badly?

Been playin her since II and I just roll w/the punches.

Namco gives me the game and I play it (I may complain a little but not here, haha).

Yes it's good to know the weak areas so you can learn/compensate/make up for em.
Dwellin on em (didn't say you were) is a waste of time.

Kuro and ZeroEffect (who has been quiet recently...) have repped her so it ain't impossible.

Talim's SC4 moveset is FAR more complete than her SC2 moveset... it just has shitty frames.

Talim's SC4 moveset is FAR more complete than her SC2 moveset... it just has shitty frames.
I agree to that. but they're not shitty. They're like, " Hey hit me."
Been playin her since II and I just roll w/the punches.

Namco gives me the game and I play it (I may complain a little but not here, haha).

Yes it's good to know the weak areas so you can learn/compensate/make up for em.
Dwellin on em (didn't say you were) is a waste of time.

Kuro and ZeroEffect (who has been quiet recently...) have repped her so it ain't impossible.
You're 100% correct. I'm just hoping Namco doesn't screw us.

So me and JJJ played a first to 10 last night and we broke the game. Talim does her 9K and trades with Amy's 3B.
The result? Amy takes 21 points of damage, while Talim flips upside-down suspended in the air for a few seconds and takes NO damage whatsoever. The winds really were with her.

...I then proceeded to lose the FT10 (10-7)

Back